Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Limbo Dungeon codes? | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

Spoiler: 
    59=32+16+8+2+1, so we deactivate the 4, 64 and 128 switches by turning them down. The end result is 00111011.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Anyone know the code to second doors?
    Submit it as spoiler button if you can

Spoiler: 

Blue=1
    Red = 0

5 1
    6 2
    7 3
    8 4

Door

Last edited by Krzychu_s; 02-20-2014 at 11:41 PM.

Stuck

Iam stock on the 59 door, only one Iam missing, but no matter how Iam doing it, 00111011 just will not work

Belive I might be bugged, all others work fine...

The binary is OK i just got achievement but properly you use different rotation.
    Check my room at spoiler and for me work like a charm

Got it to work now, thanks

ok anyone WHO can cut this out in paper ?.. aint no computer knowhowguy. and frankly this looks to be a bunch of crap unless you are. if there anything to get from it ? other than more useless achivements ?.

all i can find is 2 code doors. and a lot of doors i cant interact with more than they give me a number. then Theres a room with 8 switches. not really any clue as to what to do with them.. nor the doors with the numbers on em...

Quote Originally Posted by Wiki-ng View Post
    Can someone just tell us combination for 59? I did all others. But it's not as easy to find out from which side to which side code goes :P
    59 in binary is 0011 1011. Go to the room where all the control levers are and face west (treasure chest on the left).
    Starting from the LEFT and move to the right, the levers are set: down, down, up, up.
    Turn 180 degrees (facing east, treasure chest on the right), going from RIGHT to left the levers are: up, down, up, up.

Quote Originally Posted by motto79 View Post
    ok anyone WHO can cut this out in paper ?.. aint no computer knowhowguy. and frankly this looks to be a bunch of crap unless you are. if there anything to get from it ? other than more useless achivements ?.

all i can find is 2 code doors. and a lot of doors i cant interact with more than they give me a number. then Theres a room with 8 switches. not really any clue as to what to do with them.. nor the doors with the numbers on em...
    The notification numbers of each door are important and are used (one at a time) in the control room with switches to open them. One of the locked room that has the Ubisoft icon has the best prize. It is a long fight and in the end it gives only 46 XP, but it drops 4 potions that increase all attributes by +1, and another 4 potions that increase each school magic resistance by +1. So if you are going to open any notification door, this is the one. I think it is the door with notification 59.

Quote Originally Posted by djoldgames View Post
    Here is my map of limbo (solution)
    .....]
    Wow ! Very nice map , Great job DjOldGames

I will just try to clear a little that for those non aware about binary code :
    From your link " Lever room: right combination of levers opens the doors (chest) with hint numbers. Each hint number represents decimal value of binary (8 numbers) levers combination. 0 = Lever Down, 1 = Lever Up, starting from A to H "

So 8 levers with each lever value = 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32 , 64 , 128 ( total = 255, just easier to find some door code like 248 or 253)

In Room , like you can see on the Djoldgames map just stay tuned with the logic 0 = lever down, 1 = lever up so If you want the value don't touch the lever.

8 128
    4 64
    2 32
    1 16

Door

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12