Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All of the Shroud of the Fallen perks on the 2/15/2014 weekend. | Forums

All of the Shroud of the Fallen perks on the 2/15/2014 weekend.

Has anyone played the single player mode today (2/14/2014), killed computer gladiators, and not seen any of the Shroud of the Fallen perks? Help on how to make getting Shroud of the Fallen easier, or help on the subject of the question, will be appreciated.

Question Maybe they forgot to enable it.

It sure as hell isn't showing up for me. The last time I only caught the tail end of the final day. I saw it then multiple times, and I wasn't playing online much because my dsl was acting up. I've been playing off and on all day and haven't seen it once. Both SP and MP...

They weren't put in this recent update with the double xp weekend

Yeah i played 300+ matches in Spectacula today and i didn't see one Shroud Of The Fallen perk drop… So…. Once again the game designer's of spartacus legends spread cheeks and JAM C0ck in 4ass!

What a surprise. Pffft
    Last edited by bonkers8282; 02-15-2014 at 11:15 AM.

Ubisoft let us down again

I've gotten over 300 kills this weekend not been offered 1 shroud perk should of known better as the last time the patch came up Ubisoft managed to delete my ludus and has took up til just before this weekend started, it looks like im not allowed to get them sick to death of the bugs and glitches with this game. Shame because I really like it when Ubisoft ain't messing it up now if there not on we without them have to continue to play on an uneven playing field

Angry its a shame

Quote Originally Posted by AK47MIK View Post
    I've gotten over 300 kills this weekend not been offered 1 shroud perk should of known better as the last time the patch came up Ubisoft managed to delete my ludus and has took up til just before this weekend started, it looks like im not allowed to get them sick to death of the bugs and glitches with this game. Shame because I really like it when Ubisoft ain't messing it up now if there not on we without them have to continue to play on an uneven playing field
    I can feel with you all!!! Playing the game since friday to sunday this weekend. Over 20-25 hours and hundreds of fights because double fame weekend but especially for the perk shroud of the fallen. Fighting in different arenas altough market arena and switch all my skill slots for the awaiting perks. And what is now??? Ruined my weekend, buy some gold coins, spend my time and risk my RL (angry family etc...)!!! Spend my important gold for recruiting all the different gold gladiators and now it`s enough. Iàm very tired and angry because this situation. Not been offered 1 shroud perk all the time. It`s a shame! Thank you Ubisoft

Lightbulb shroud perk

well ive been playing about 5-8 hours the whole weekend.arrived level 50.but of course my first aim was the shroud perk.but nothing happened.i was thinking about if its really active this weekend.but about an hour ago i got one.the bronze one.i try to get silver.gold is only a dream.

Cool You're all WRONG!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bonkers8282 View Post
    Yeah i played 300+ matches in Spectacula today and i didn't see one Shroud Of The Fallen perk drop… So…. Once again the game designer's of spartacus legends spread cheeks and JAM C0ck in 4ass!
    All of you are wrong about them not putting those perks in the game. I have received both the Shroud III Perk and The Shroud II perk today and I received both of them from playing single player in different arenas....definitely in the more difficult ones.

I have received two of the shrouds of the Fallen shroud one and shroud 3 today. the shrouds don't really make you that much more efficient they are just cool to have. they boost your rating: damage your health and your defense.there are still other perks that are better. I found that playing with the shrouds doesn't always make me better and sometimes is a hindrance to gladiators with perks that are stronger.choose your perks wisely because everybody has them it just depends on who has the better perk that has the better chance to winning.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast