Thread: Good site to download missions | Forums

Could anyone tell me of some links where I could download some missions. I have been looking but it seems I am not finding may missions out there. I have looked a biohaz and gottem most of those. Seems there are more A-10 missions also than anything else. Thanks for the help in advance.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Could anyone tell me of some links where I could download some missions. I have been looking but it seems I am not finding may missions out there. I have looked a biohaz and gottem most of those. Seems there are more A-10 missions also than anything else. Thanks for the help in advance.

Hey Jake335

I've got a Sukhoi Su-25 mission on my site.I will add more missions soon. Two campaigns are available too. I hope this is wat you are looking for .

Here's the link: lockon.go.dyndns.org

Have Fun!

M_Dutchman

I'm looking for campaigns and missions aswell especially those for the Russian planes and the A-10. What happened to biohazard? they used to post so many campaigns and missions now they only have 1 .

@M_Dutchman: I downloaded your two campaigns thx for the campaigns

"He was St Peter"

A psychotic Singaporean tyrant wages a severe psychological warfare against me using a mind-reader. Their cover-up is: I'm mentally ill. They have friends here too. All a

I feel your pain, brother.

For whatever reason, missions and ESPECIALLY campaigns are hard to find for download. Personally, I don`t post the few I`ve made because they just stink.

Sure, there are a few missions and campaigns out there, and if you are willing/able to fly every aircraft in the game, there might be enough to keep you busy for a month or a bit more.

After that you`re on your own. This is why we all hope and pray for a Dynamic Campaign in the first expansion.

The Dynamic Campaign thread reached 7 pages!! In comparison, the multiplayer thread, which is even stickied, only reached 3.

I`m sure ED has something in the works, even if they won`t admit it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chonmage:

I`m sure ED has something in the works, even if they won`t admit it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

They know we want one.

A dynamic campaign was part of the project in the beginning,
    but they had to scrub cause the key guy had to leave (illness IIRC).

Matt Wagner also said in the IRC question session that missing
    the dyn camp was his biggest regret.

Making one is no picnic, particularly trying to make all the AI routines
    work together...but it would be an absolute blessing for gameplay!

The included campaigns and many 3rd party leave much to be desired IMO.
    Too many design them as "level-beaters", where you have to try 4-5 times
    to figure out where to go, who to shoot when and with what in order to make it.
    Total immersion killer.

In a slightly tweaked Falcon 4 campaign, you can sit on CAP station for one hour
    without anything happening (apart from the action in the distance) and still
    feel you did a good mission. That's what I'm talking about (even if it has its flaws).

==================================

Marvin in hyperlobby

Marvin in hyperlobby

Heres a bunch of A-10 missions by 14th_Prowler

the hawg alert series http://www.tophatters.home.dhs.org/

Win XP-Pro
    AMD Atholon 64 FX55 clawhammer
    Abit Fatality An8-SLI socket 939 Nvidia NF4 Ultra Atx AMD mobo
    Enermax 660W Power suppl

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chonmage:
    I`m sure ED has something in the works, even if they won`t admit it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I wouldn't count on it. They don't even know if there will be another patch after 1.2, so...

Seems it's up to the community to make this game big. Or not.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by olaleier:
    The included campaigns and many 3rd party leave much to be desired IMO.
    Too many design them as "level-beaters", where you have to try 4-5 times
    to figure out where to go, who to shoot when and with what in order to make it.
    Total immersion killer.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    You're so right. I've been waiting for months now for the patch (haven't played the game in the meantime) and I hope it will make things better, but even then I doubt if I will be playing LO-MAC for a long time... I hate those scripted missions. It's like playing an arcade platform game... Very sad...

A sim needs a good dymanic campaign in order te become a real sim.