Thread: Asian release of F/C | Forums

Kyrat Edition Trailer | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Survive Kyrat | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

KYRAT SERIES 1 - The lowlands | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Hurk is back! | Far Cry 4 [UK]

I ordered F/C about 3 months ago (I'm in Kaohsiung, Taiwan) but still don't have it.

The shop I'm going through gave me a fax on Monday (written in English) saying that the cause of the delay is 'a bug in the game', and it can't be put on the shelves until this has been fixed. The new Taiwan release date is may 31st. However, they've been through 4 new release dates already, so christ knows.
    Altogether, considering that Hong-Kong and Taiwan are so close, I'd say that you have a fake for sure. I'd send it back if I were you, otherwise you might have a problem with customer support, etc.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I ordered F/C about 3 months ago (I'm in Kaohsiung, Taiwan) but still don't have it.

The shop I'm going through gave me a fax on Monday (written in English) saying that the cause of the delay is 'a bug in the game', and it can't be put on the shelves until this has been fixed. The new Taiwan release date is may 31st. However, they've been through 4 new release dates already, so christ knows.
    Altogether, considering that Hong-Kong and Taiwan are so close, I'd say that you have a fake for sure. I'd send it back if I were you, otherwise you might have a problem with customer support, etc.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote