Thread: A couple of basic questions. | Forums

After 2 years of playing IL-2, I finally decided to try making my own missions, and I have a couple basic questions for all you experts.

1) When I place a static object on the map, such as a building, how do I rotate it to face the direction I want it to?

2) If I have a bunch of vehicles, say some tanks, trucks, and cycles that I want to move together as a convoy, is there some way I can select them as a group to set waypoints for all of them at once?

After 2 years of playing IL-2, I finally decided to try making my own missions, and I have a couple basic questions for all you experts.

1) When I place a static object on the map, such as a building, how do I rotate it to face the direction I want it to?

2) If I have a bunch of vehicles, say some tanks, trucks, and cycles that I want to move together as a convoy, is there some way I can select them as a group to set waypoints for all of them at once?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EnjoyTheSilence:

2) If I have a bunch of vehicles, say some tanks, trucks, and cycles that I want to move together as a convoy, is there some way I can select them as a group to set waypoints for all of them at once?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

1. Numpad keys in map view (1, 4, 7 for left, 3, 6, 9 for right), middle mouse button and drag or numpad in 3D view.

2. No

=================================================

IL2 Forums Moderator
    Forum Terms of Use

Salut
    Tully