Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Title Update 4 - Multiplayer Patch notes | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

Hi Val, will this update fix the known matchmaking issues?

Specifically:
    • Teammates getting split into different lobbies entirely.
    • Teammates being entirely kicked from party when launching "search for match".
    • Teammates not being able to connect to party despite all players having open NAT.
    • Not being able to "Group Invite" in the instance that a teammate is kicked during a match. As opposed to the current option where if they join their placement is random and could end up on either team. These issues become more apparent when playing with a full party of 4 players.

If this update is not addressing these issues can you tell us when these serious issues will be addressed as they make the game virtually unplayable with friends? Thank you!
    >>PS3 Recruiter<<
    ~Sigs made by BobbaCroft & Aphelion~
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I hope you can also fix the exclamation points reappearing on all customization when switching to limited mode....
    100% Full Sync, 100/100 Abstergo Challenges, 1250G

Best Abstergo Grade: 61

Quote Originally Posted by EzioerikAC3 View Post
    Well since you (or them?) have failed at doing this for several updates and months now. No one is going to believe it. Better be honest about it.
    When you treat a community developer this venomously, you are doing no one a favor.

I can't deny how bothersome this bug has been. Not only are my challenges being canceled, but re-earning them marks a bunch of costumes and customization items as new again, so I'd have to go through the menu and get rid of all those exclamation marks. Nevertheless I acknowledge that fixing this is difficult and I know that pelting the community developer with this sort of toxic attitude, insinuating that he's actually lying (without even providing a good reason why this is possible), will help absolutely no one at all.

Know that whenever you report a bug or a glitch, mistreating someone else as another fellow human being never helps you. What's useful is giving them as much information as possible so they have enough data to figure out what's really causing the issue.

Will this update fix the Animus Voice bug where it constantly repeats both offensive and defensive rounds description in manhunt?

For example my team is in round 1 and we are hiding and the AV says "your objective is to hide blablabla..... your objective is to kill your targets blablabla... your objective---", something along those lines and it repeats the defensive description twice and offensive once or vice-versa depending on which round you're playing.
    PSN: DarknessRasm

"When I was a young man, I had liberty, but I did not see it. I had time, but I did not know it. And I had love, but I did not feel it. Many decades would pass before I understood the meaning of all three. Now, in the twilight of my life, misunderstanding has passed into contentment. Love, liberty, and time, once so disposable, are the fuels that drive me forward." - Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Yea, and my favorite "hide with your teammates, then kill them". This happens only if you disable mode presentation and only in your second (and sebsequent) manhunt game (if anyone wants to reproduce this).
    Last edited by Anykeyer; 02-03-2014 at 06:54 AM.
    You sure, you're right? Well no, you're wrong. You don't feel my energy. But it won't be long

Quote Originally Posted by Ubi-Valentin View Post
    I've heard about this, I've asked them about it, we'll see if we can avoid it on our next update.
    ok, then i have to wait until title update 1.05 , right? as im not able to play right now, by the way it seems that the issue is related to abstergo plus service in both ps3 and 4 that when its about to expire the saving icon appears continuously until the end of the service but even after that, the game will save when navigating the mp menu or in character selection that causes the problem i mentioned before. fix this please.

Hello everyone,

Sorry for the late update, but the next TU will not go live today: it's been rescheduled to go live on 2/11. Thank you for your patience.

@Gr8Gadsby: The matchmaking and grouping issue should get a good number of fixes in this Title Update.

@DarknessRasm & Anykeyer: I'll forward this issue, I haven't seen a reference to this one yet. Which platforms are we talking about?
    Last edited by Ubi-Valentin; 02-03-2014 at 04:00 PM.

Im talking about PC but I saw this happening in youtube videos captured on consoles as well.
    Steps to reproduce:
    1. disable mode introduction in the interface settings
    2. play at least 1 manhunt session (everything will be ok in this one)
    3. play another manhunt session, at this point animus lady will get confused
    You sure, you're right? Well no, you're wrong. You don't feel my energy. But it won't be long

Thank you for the reproduction steps, it'll help.

Hi Val,
    I'm sorry if this has been asked already, but any word on if this patch will fix the fleet issue (having over 99 friends breaks the fleet on PS4)? I've been trying to track the bug but haven't seen anything new recently.
    Thank you!!

Holdsquare Reapers (RPR)
    Want to do some damage with other adult gamers? Check out holdsquare.com

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast