Thread: Mysterious Crypts | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

Junior Member MMX Ultimate Adventurer
    MMX Ultimate Adventurer

Mysterious Crypts

Man! Oh Boy... these farking crypts pisses me off ... for sure the most time consuming thing in this game, you can get really frustrated trying to figure out how to get to the chests in each crypt..anyone solved the one with pillars and lots of pressure tiles? I'm stuck on it for nearly an hour now

Last edited by deja2k; 01-26-2014 at 04:33 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

MMX Ultimate Adventurer

I have uploaded an image so maybe its easier if anyone wants to help me out with this... on minimap every color is a pressure tile on the ground... you have to run trought them in an order to make columns in room disappear... but I can't figure what kind of logic is used there.. =(

You remember yaour last steps? I am near it right now and have no idea where is the logic. But left top column is down in my crypt, and column where you are - is up

I can't figure it out either. There are three tiles. I've tried every combination I can think of and nothing works. The columns rotate but nothing else happens. I just left and went on to something else.

BUMP. I can't figure this out for the LIFE OF ME. I don't think anyone has. There might not even BE a solution...

It would be nice to get this Relic before I lose my ability to earn XP for it though...

This one was hard as hell, but I actually solved it. I literally can't tell you how I just used trial and error. Basically, at the start in the south east corner hit the two around the corner and the first thing moves. Then I believe it is the left tile near the start and the top row tile.

Once you get those two more tiles open up and it gets a lot easier. Because you kind of always know your start tile in the pair. However, it is still just trial and error.

I cant remember what item you get it was either the mask or the bracer. It was decent, but this was a complete pain.

MMX Ultimate Adventurer

Hmmm I gave up for now and will get back there later on.. for no can u guys help me with this? "Whats its too much for one, not enought for two, too much for 3?

-edit- didnt read

for the last one press yellow + orange, i dont think there is a logic here

Quote Originally Posted by deja2k View Post
    Hmmm I gave up for now and will get back there later on.. for no can u guys help me with this? "Whats its too much for one, not enought for two, too much for 3?
    Secret or "A Secret"

I just punch the riddles in Google and the first link always has the answer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast