Thread: Trainers all of them | Forums

Trainers all of them

Hia all, hope you guys can use and want a full list of all the trainers in the game, that i have found so far, as far as I know, iam just missing the Dagger GM, but he will be added to the sheet as soon as i find him. Everyone should able to see this good sheet, so have fun in your continudes gameing experience

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Nighty

Thank you for that! One question though, regarding Lord Haart training: is there a prerequisite for unlocking his training? He only gossips with me and nothing else.

yeah you need to do the quest about him, and i think you have to chose to not to turn him in, if you do tho, I have a suspect that the trainer is Cara(the mother of all main people in HMM6) shes somewhere in the area with the Ylath temple, shes close to that one

Great list. Thanks for all the work.

There is a previous trainers thread that mentions the dagger GM being part of the storyline.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...light=trainers

Thank you for this. My wife typically is the one who notates everything down, so I suspect she'll be particularly happy you saved her some time and effort.

Got it, thanks again!

Hi
    Nice list

under fire magic master you have :

Master: Sayid, Karthal Slums

no idea if this is also correct as I havent been to the crag yet, but there is also a master fire trainer in the dwarven part of sea haven

wisp92's Avatar Junior Member
    Can anyone give a little bit more specific directions to magical focus grandmaster?

thz, missed him somehow, added him to the sheet now

when you enter second lvl of the eye(elemental forge) there is a hidden passageway that leads to her on the left side