Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Legendary ship El Impoluto- how to beat it? | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Season Pass Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-op Heist Mission Commented Demo [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Legendary ship El Impoluto- how to beat it?

Can someone help me on how to beat that OP ship?
    I have tried EVERY strategy out there, and nothing works for me, I managed to get it to low health with some strategies but it ALWAYS kills me before I manage to beat it.

I tried over 20 times on that ship.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Do u have it mostly upgraded and if not wat don't u have fully upgraded

As previously recommended, make sure the Jackdaw is upgraded as much as possible then...

What worked flawlessly for me on ALL the legendarys was the "chase and ram strategy." As soon as the cutscene ends and the ship starts heading for you, go to full sail and go straight toward it (kind of like playing a game of naval chicken). When it starts to veer off, ram it in the side at full sail which will stop it. Slow down and let it start to pull away, fall in behind it, speed back up then follow with a series of firing your chase cannons at its stern then ramming until she's "gone to planks." At least for me this worked every time. Hope it's helpful.

U could also try using gold mortars

What are gold mortars? and my ship is fully upgraded.

teal98aurora- when go towards it and it goes towards me- am I supposed to also shot some chase shots at it so it slows down and hits me for less damage? or to let it hit me with full power?

Quote Originally Posted by Legionario-Cero View Post
    What are gold mortars? and my ship is fully upgraded.

teal98aurora- when go towards it and it goes towards me- am I supposed to also shot some chase shots at it so it slows down and hits me for less damage? or to let it hit me with full power?
    Gold mortars are the elite mortars

Quote Originally Posted by dbzk1999 View Post
    Gold mortars are the elite mortars
    Yeah well I'm using them in every chance I get, it doesn't do much.

that was a tough one(for me), even harder than the 2-fer in the NE quadrant. like an early reply said, almost no point in being coy, ram the SOB, but do your best to fall in behind it, zigging and zagging, be patient, ram it, chainshot it, ram it some more. if you still wind up in it's broadside crosshairs, make sure to heavyshot her first, and use the moment to get back behind. the Jackdaw can take more Mortar then close-range Broadsides. but dont be afraid to kick in Travel Speed for short bursts, cuz the game will let you at times.

anyway, thats how i got it, and that was long before i got sleepwalking good at naval combat, getting comfortable with all the weapons, including Firebarrels...becoming a 4-point-on-the-compass certified 4X all the time bad boy at sea

lol
    Live By The Creed, Play By The Creed

Quote Originally Posted by Legionario-Cero View Post
    Yeah well I'm using them in every chance I get, it doesn't do much.
    ????? the Gold-Elite Mortars are your first-strike preemptive most of the time, and they will sink schooner and gunboat, two shots on a brig, maybe 3 on a frigate, but unless you are also minding the rudder, you wont get a chance for more.

if you arent sure...the mortars can be fired in any direction

if you "aim" a broadside, you are shooting "regular" ball, accurate if aimed right, but if you are in close and pull the trigger, you are shooting "heavyshot". devasting damage, but no accuracy involved.
    Live By The Creed, Play By The Creed

Ram it

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast