Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Important Notice: if you can’t access Act 2 | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

Exclamation Important Notice: if you can’t access Act 2

Hello adventurers,

It seems that some of you have difficulties with the end of Act 1 and aren’t able to access to Act 2.

Please find underneath a recap of the different situations and solutions.

1. First of all, if you played Early Access be sure that you followed the different steps explained in this article https://mightandmagicx-legacy.ubi.co...al-information

2. Are you sure your MMX key is activated?
    If you are able to play the game but have issues to finish Act 1, you might not have activated your Uplay key.
    Indeed, check if you are not disconnected from Uplay, a onetime activation is required and to do so, you need to be online in Uplay and launch the game (next time you can play offline if you want of course)
    Just in case, you can re-enter your Uplay key on the Extras menu

Hope this will help.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Yes, it´s easy to miss, go INSIDE the game, and activate it in the MAIN MENU, under EXTRAS.
    (not in the Uplay, in the game)

BTW: had to dismiss the horse Griff can´t take it, don´t know why

Bought the Deluxe Edition trough Steam on release day (no preorder, no early access).
    Entered the game key trough U-Play without problems.

Didnt get the Sountrack or M&M6. Also cant enter Act2 - The answer for ryding the griffin is greyed. Seems i'm stuck in the early access version. Steam only downloaded aroung 4 Gb. No update either.

When i add the key trough uplay it says that it is already in use. Adding it Ingame trough the extras menu it says that i cant contact the ubi-servers. My internet is a-ok, saving to cloud and connection to uplay works as intended. Dont know what else to do. Any help would be appreciated.

Member MMX Ultimate Adventurer
    MMX Ultimate Adventurer

Look, I was an Early Access player, I haven't gotten the box in the mail yet, and I haven't gotten to that part yet...

Do I have to wait for it to get the Uplay Key, or is there some other place to get it? In other words, where is the Uplay Key for Early Access players?

I only ask because in my case, I moved since August, when I first downloaded it, and getting a UPS delivery... Well, I'm not certain of it. Being able to check order status could help, but the store won't reply to my inquiry.

hey Machine83 and BrianCorvello

The key which I got via e-Mail was not the same key I got with the Box via post. I could activate my game with the box/post license key. So I would say you have to wait till the Postman brings you the key. I don´t know if there is a way, to find out your actual key before the post arrives.

The early Access key I got with the order e-mail, along a link to the soundtrack. It looks like this:

Produktname: Might & Magic® X – Legacy Deluxe Edition
    Plattform: PC
    Bestellmenge: 1
    Betrag: 0,00€
    Referenznummern zur Verfolgung der Lieferung:

Produktname: Might & Magic® X Legacy Deluxe Edition - Early Access (this is only early access, with this only Act 1)
    Betrag: 26,04€
    Seriennummer: 67P-****-****-****-****

Produktname: Might & Magic® X – Legacy Deluxe Edition - Additional Content
    Plattform: Windows XP/Vista/Win7
    Seriennummer: Download (this is the soundtrack)

Produktname: Might & Magic® VI - The Mandate of Heaven
    Seriennummer: UP1-****-****-****-****

Member MMX Ultimate Adventurer
    MMX Ultimate Adventurer

Uh, Trib? I don't live in whatever country you live in. Maybe that's the problem.

Junior Member MMX Ultimate Adventurer
    MMX Ultimate Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by Maschine83 View Post
    Bought the Deluxe Edition trough Steam on release day (no preorder, no early access).
    Entered the game key trough U-Play without problems.

Didnt get the Sountrack or M&M6. Also cant enter Act2 - The answer for ryding the griffin is greyed. Seems i'm stuck in the early access version. Steam only downloaded aroung 4 Gb. No update either.

When i add the key trough uplay it says that it is already in use. Adding it Ingame trough the extras menu it says that i cant contact the ubi-servers. My internet is a-ok, saving to cloud and connection to uplay works as intended. Dont know what else to do. Any help would be appreciated.
    Having exact same problem, but I was Deluxe Early Access on Steam, my product key does begin with 67P..., wasn't expecting a box delivery, though.

my working serial number also starts with 67P, but I ordered a hard version also (was the same price)
    Brian: You dont have to be a genius and need german skills to understand what "Seriennummer: 67P-**** " means. Also, irrelevant, it was not the point.

MMX Ultimate Adventurer

I don't know what triggered it, but I just logged on at my save point at Lev, fired my Goblin Chef and the option to fly to elemental forge was active. Dunno if something else is to explain this, or simply firing the goblin chef. Reloaded game and now can take flight with goblin chef still hired.

MMX Ultimate Adventurer

Was there a patch? My Jassad quest just completed

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast