Thread: We want "Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow" on Steam | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

We want "Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow" on Steam

Dear Ubisoft,
    Could you be kind and release the "Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow" on Steam? Another similar game that finally came to Steam was "Hitman: Contracts" (so it can be done). Square Enix listened to the fans and solved the issue that was holding the digital version back. Now it's your turn! Let us pay you, please!
    Regards
    Old SP fans
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I agree, well at least add it on Uplay. I read something about shadows and lighting and that's probably one of the reasons. I have the complete collection on Uplay except for PT.

Without Uplay would be better.

Its not compatible with newer hardware (it has a light/shadow bug) and thats why they wont do it the original also has that error but that can be fixed with a simple ini. edit.

Other than that i would support it if they decide to fix it and re-release it.
    YouTube Channel
    "I am Invisible, I am Relentless, I am Sam Fisher, I am a Splinter Cell"

I wish one day UBI see this and care about the old fans...Fix the game already....

I completely agree. Of the few legacy console games out there that I would love to have on my machine, this is definitely in the top 3.

What's funny is that Double Agent is on Steam despite the horrible horrible glitches and bugs that make the game unplayable, but Pandora Tomorrow is not on Steam which only has one tiny lighting issue.