Thread: AC IV: 7 Kill Streak Abstergo Challenge Help Needed | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-op Heist Mission Commented Demo [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

AC IV: 7 Kill Streak Abstergo Challenge Help Needed

I'm trying to complete the Abstergo challenges for Black Flag and one of them of course is the 7 Kill Streak challenge. I simply cannot complete this one for some reason. I always take hits during the sword fights as three or so enemies attack me at once and one of them always gets a hit in on me which ends the streak. It doesn't seem like you receive credit for this challenge when using pistols as that has failed for me every time. I have tried using sleep darts and then assassinating them while asleep but that doesn't work.

Does anyone have any tips or strategies to share? Is there a particular sword set that works best? Can it be done with pistols and I've just been screwing it up? I am open for just about any suggestion. Perhaps some combination an air assassination with some smoke bombs and then using swords for the last five? Something else? Thanks.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Definitely try smoke bombs

Ugh! Smoke bombs don't seem to be helping either as I think each one I drop stops the streak. I guess I could try dropping one just as I try to start the streak.

Does it help to use swords with a higher speed or a higher damage? Or does it not make any difference?

Pistols should count; I'm pretty sure I completed that challenge with three sword kills followed by four pistol shots. I initially thought it would be easier to do whilst boarding (unlimited enemies) but you get jostled quite a bit, so I ended up completing it during a story mission that sets a group of guards on you. Although, there are groups of guards that roam close to each other in Havana that would be 7+ when combined, bumping in to them or otherwise gaining their attention should work just as well.

There's so little difference between swords I don't know if it would matter, but I'd go with speed since you only need to pay attention to the damage on the first in the chain.

Drop the smoke bomb to start the streak using swords and then drop a second one just as they are coming out of it after you've killed like 4.

I am starting to think this is now glitched as nothing seems to work. I have tried smoke bombs before and in the middle of the streak and I have had no luck. Pistols don't help either.

Has anyone confirmed this can be achieved by any means other than killing seven enemies using swords and nothing else?

Use Air Attacks, air Attack Run away air Attack Run away, seems to work

Replay the mission with the fort unlimited enemies and lost of space and most enemies ignore You
    hope this helps Good luck

I've achieved it on two saves, generally you have to make sure you are amongst enough enemies, a ship combat is good, or any fort situation where you are taking down a Templar fort or just a fort in the main cities. Smoke bombs is ok, but the trouble is if there are less than 7 enemies in the radius it tends to fail as you simply don't have enough time to take them all down and often you don't get a few more turn up in any way that is conducive to the chain. You have to parry and repost on "officers" and you have to break defence on brutes to get this to work too, unless you are lucky enough to take on 7 numpties (people you have to just hit) at once which rarely happens, you will chain against more skilled opponents but it's less frequent it will happen. Starting with a multiple kill (assassination) is a good way to get 2 on the scoreboard and as said keep doing that if you can and you are made, it's not easy to do but then if it was why would they call it a challenge.

It is definitely doable though, you just have to be in the right situation and pull of the right speed and combos, a fast weapon like the officers rapiers will help to line up attacks, you wont take foes down fast but you will be able to chain kills faster at least. Trial and error is your best bet sooner or later you will be mobbed by 9,100,000 opponents, I know I pulled off the challenge by accident myself both times. Genrally you can pull of a 4 or 5 chain with ease but the 7 is deliberately hard.
    Last edited by Calrid; 01-24-2014 at 04:15 PM.
    Nothing is true: everything is permitted, although frankly I wouldn't do that, sheez show some decorum. :S