Thread: Assassin's Creed Liberation HD ac3lhd_32.exe error | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Experience #2 Customization & Co-op [US]

Exclamation Assassin's Creed Liberation HD ac3lhd_32.exe error

Okay, so I pre-ordered the AC Liberation HD and played it on the day it was released, however, the next day, when I tried playing it again, the game just enters a black screen and when I returned to the desktop page, an error window came up saying, "ac3lhd_32.exe has stopped working" I'm a little frustrated cause I seriously wanna play it so can someone please tell me how to fix this problem? (BTW, I already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but it doesn't seem to work...)
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Same issue here. Had to log out from task manager, logged back into the game and could play a while before it crashed out and I had to repeat the process. At least that was the case until the last time it did it. Then I logged back in to find that my save was now "damaged" and I had to start from zero again...I am all for replaying a game, but I prefer to actually get it completed before I restart all over gain.

You know you can make backups? Some log from the crash might also be useful.

Actually, I asked my brother for help and he updated my nvidia graphic card (through online) and now, the error is gone, thx for the help anyways =)