Thread: Takane - Master of Ambushes | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

Takane - Master of Ambushes

Use stream singers to return yukiko shrine, early spam cards or event for might increase.

Some times this deck will allow you to put 3-5 big creatures at your turn 3-4, with which your opponent shouldn't be able to deal with. (Unless FF)

Use search card for raya (for early game stabilization) - (temple/soothsayer if you don't have one) or for sacred kirion before temple.

http://tools.mmdocking.com/decks/show/3867

More explanations will be posted in the comment section.

New version of the deck:

http://tools.mmdocking.com/decks/show/3876

Play on this deck can be seen here:
    http://www.twitch.tv/gialota_tv/b/495641683 , final deck starts somewhere 1:30h into the stream. Managed to get 28th place in JP on stream, this deck is tier 1 instrument.

I think it has potential in ranked play at its current state to at least keep safely 1300 Elo, however this deck isn't 100% optimised e.g.:

1) Altar of asha can be a good addition, but it felt too slow for me.

2) The campfires.. they were good in times but too slow to play in other times, perhaps lowering their number/removing them from the deck can be also a good decision (or bad, I still like them, but whether that is best to have those, I'm not sure)

There are definitely more changes possible to make in it, however the deck I present to you is already a functioning one and it comes with a handful of replays/vod to get the general idea of how it is supposed to work.

For performance - I got 11 wins and 6 losses (excluding early leavers granting wins), and at least 1 loss did happen due to a big mistake on my part, the deck requires some experience with it to play it perfectly, that's for sure
    Last edited by GiaLoTa; 01-16-2014 at 02:35 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Streaming this deck now at:

http://www.twitch.tv/gialota_tv

Stream is now finished.
    Last edited by GiaLoTa; 01-16-2014 at 01:31 PM.

What about United We Fight?

Added one

How would you compare this to standard creature Ishuma ? My next deck will be santcuary so im searching around for the best solutions
    Thanks.

It is definitely more fun to play but it has a big issue with difficult match ups, which is a much smaller problem for Ishuma. I'd say that these 2 decks are completely different in play/style, even though they both are sanctuary decks.

I see, thank you for your answers. And thanks for all the work/decklists you've been doing

gialota are you chinese?

Quote Originally Posted by Eyrington View Post
    gialota are you chinese?
    No, he is Russian

Thanks for posting the deck and stream, I've been having loads of fun with this, although I'm not very good at it and am losing half my games. I don't have Raya, and I would guess that she is pretty critical in this deck.

I also tried playing with Yukiko, and using more of a stall with small creatures, 4 thrones, bridges, altars of shadow, kappas, and fatties. Then, the opponent would plop down a bunch of creatures and out come the Kirins in response. I'm not sure if this version is better or worse, but I enjoyed it more than the original (again partly I think because I don't have Raya to stabilize.) Also, maybe my version is similar enough to a Shalan deck that Shalan is simply better, I don't know.