Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AC:Liberation HD Not Showing Up on UPLAY nor ACINITIATES Games List | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Season Pass Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-op Heist Mission Commented Demo [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Quote Originally Posted by stetsonaw View Post
    I see a spot for it on Initiates under Account Settings, but not seeing progress. Refreshed a few times.

PS3
    Have you re-synced your data with Initiates? On the main page after you log in you should see a refresh symbol next to your XP.
    After doing that it showed up for me. Also make sure you play Liberation HD for at least 5 minutes until you see a save or auto-save.
    If it still isn't showing trying loading the game up and wait or play until you reach a save point then get on Initiates and re-sync again.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by mystic_wolf83 View Post
    Have you re-synced your data with Initiates? On the main page after you log in you should see a refresh symbol next to your XP.
    After doing that it showed up for me. Also make sure you play Liberation HD for at least 5 minutes until you see a save or auto-save.
    If it still isn't showing trying loading the game up and wait or play until you reach a save point then get on Initiates and re-sync again.
    Yes, that is what i meant by "i've refreshed a few times", lol! Went into the game and ran around for a bit, bought an outfit at the tailor shop to trigger a save, that didn't work. This was all prior to my post earlier.
    I play ACIV on PS4 - Add me for social stuffs and MP

Having this issue with the ACIV Companion App? Bring your UPLAY friends list down to 50 or less! No guarantees, but it worked for me.

I haven't been able to access the Initiates website for 2 days now. Just get a splash page saying down for maintenance...

EDIT: Never mind. My dang bookmark was borked so badly it even messed me up when I manually typed in the URL.
    Last edited by Nasanniz; 01-19-2014 at 02:53 AM.

I still cant sync liberation to initiates, i platinumed liberation, but it says it isnt owned by me when i try to sync it to the site, uplay says i have it but idk what to do

ACLHD is showing up on Uplay for me that I own the game, as well as the actions and rewards I've gotten out of the game, yet the information is not being transferred over to AC Initiates for some reason. I follow all the steps to make sure I'm syncing the game, playing for 5 mins or until it save.. yadda yadda, and it still doesn't show up on ACI. Apparently some people using a PS3 are getting it to work but there are still a number of us gamers who it is not showing up for. I've tried contacting customer support with no response. The mods on ACI don't seem to be replying about this. And I'm not getting answers anywhere from anyone as to how to fix this besides the occasional person saying.. it works for me.. Well thats nice it works for you, but its still not working for me or a number of other people I know.

Still not working for me (PS3). I've tried everything I can think of, even unlinking my account then linking it through the game.
    I play ACIV on PS4 - Add me for social stuffs and MP

Having this issue with the ACIV Companion App? Bring your UPLAY friends list down to 50 or less! No guarantees, but it worked for me.

I've done the same and am getting radio silence, anybody know how to help?

Quote Originally Posted by stetsonaw View Post
    Still not working for me (PS3). I've tried everything I can think of, even unlinking my account then linking it through the game.
    I tried the same thing as well. On Uplay.com under the My Games section, does it show that you have the game there as well as some of the actions and rewards? If so, I figure unlinking an account and relinking it won't do anything. If its linked on Uplay, then it should cross over to ACInitiates. But for some reason its not doing that.

I am on the PS3 I've noticed that Liberation has only the most intermittent connection to the Ubisoft servers. The best way to show this is to try looking at the leaderboards. If you can log into the server to see the leaderboards, some of that information will be passed on to AC Initiates. I was able to complete the Initiates mission Silent Blade and (partly) update my progress for XP.

I've also found that the Uplay message that can show up when starting up Liberation HD only seems to appear if I've been playing ACIV just before starting Liberation HD. If I log out of the PSN and back in before starting Liberation, no Uplay prompt on start up.

Hi Guys,

Please make sure you are reporting these issues directly to support - they may have some things for you to try, or be able to collect information from you which will help the team investigate.
    www.support.ubi.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast