Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just Dance 2014 PS3 Can't save or share my videos and Just Dance TV is not working | Forums

Unhappy Just Dance 2014 PS3 Can't save or share my videos and Just Dance TV is not working

I was playing Just Dance 2014 the other day and I've saved some videos and the save process went well. Few days later I wanted to watch them and they were all gone. I decided to record one to check if it works and this is how it looks like: I save my video, the save process finishes correctly, after that the share button is still inactive, and when I continue and try to play the video it is gone. I've checked in the same song menu (Just Dance tv button is inactive) and in the Just Dance tv menu in my channel section all the boxes are empty. Also when I go to Just dance tv section the video in the middle is playing with some funny guys dancing, and it is changing for the next one after that, but when I enter any sub menu like most viewed, featured or most recent (or my channel) the boxes are empty.
    My internet connection is good, and I am connected to the PSN all the time, other online features work perfectly and I was playing for hours on the world dance floor.
    I've already registered a ticket in the support section but they sent me here to the forums.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hi,

Hopefully other users may have some advice.

You say PSN - if you have a PS4, you may require PS+ for online play [even though you say other games work ok - I have to state that for others!] - if you have a PS3 - it should just 'work'.

Do you have any other Ubisoft titles? - if those do not work, or Uplay does not - it's possible that your router is blocking required ports, so support should be notified.

It may also help if you can post your NAT type - found in your connection status menu on the playstation.

I have not seen this issue before, so can't comment - however I suggest keeping support updated.

I have a PS3 AND also PS+. I have previous Just Dance games JD 3 and JD4 and they work fine. Also all the Assassin's Creed Games and they work online too.

I've succesfully connected to the uPlay service before and also during the Just Dance 2014 game too.

I've noticed yesterday that Just Dance TV is not working at all. It is showing no entries in the Featured, My channel and Most recent sections and the video in the middle of the screen is always the same one like it has been cached somewhere or maybe build in into the game.

Anyone having the same issues?

Quote Originally Posted by nerdpl View Post
    I have a PS3 AND also PS+. I have previous Just Dance games JD 3 and JD4 and they work fine. Also all the Assassin's Creed Games and they work online too.

I've succesfully connected to the uPlay service before and also during the Just Dance 2014 game too.

I've noticed yesterday that Just Dance TV is not working at all. It is showing no entries in the Featured, My channel and Most recent sections and the video in the middle of the screen is always the same one like it has been cached somewhere or maybe build in into the game.

I had a similar issue on Xbox 360, but after a patch it was fixed. Now I'm playing the XOne version of the game and thankfully JDTV is working fine.

Quote Originally Posted by nerdpl View Post

You're not the only one on PS3. We try to save and nothing is kept. We sit through the 3-4 minutes it takes to save and nothing ends up in any of our folders. I don't understand how something so huge can slip through the game testers at a large company like Ubisoft. Why hasn't a patch been put out yet? Very disappointing.

same JUST DANCE 2014 issue

Quote Originally Posted by PushEject View Post
    You're not the only one on PS3. We try to save and nothing is kept. We sit through the 3-4 minutes it takes to save and nothing ends up in any of our folders. I don't understand how something so huge can slip through the game testers at a large company like Ubisoft. Why hasn't a patch been put out yet? Very disappointing.
    I am having the same issue... Was this resolved?

Unhappy the same problem

Dude, i have the same problem, i don't get post my videos, the UBISOFT need solve this problem

Hi and welcome to the forums, please ensure you open a ticket with Technical Support https://support.ubi.com
    Ubisoft Community Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

My problem and how I fixed it.

I encountered the same problem too for Just Dance 2014 on the PS3.

Firstly I urge UBISOFT to please fix this problem.

My problem is the same as the guy who posted this thread.

I admit I am a trophy "collector" and was needing to watch at least 20 JDTV videos for all the JDTV needed trophies.
    I noticed JDTV wasn't working nor could I post my Autodance videos online.

The first thing I did to see if the problem would be fixed was wait. Not fixed.
    The second thing I did was (This may not work with everyone) delete the game data utility file.
    Then I started the game up and reloaded the update for it. Hey it worked! I was able to view the JDTV Videos!
    So I watched a couple and then stopped. I had DLC for the game and decided to redownload those.
    Then the problem happened again. I couldn't view the videos nor save and upload.
    So I deleted the Game Data Utility file for Just Dance 2014 and re installed the update.
    And now... I have the problem again.
    Hopefully the problem will be fixed.

my videos won't save on just dance 2014 for ps4 ??http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubifor

i have just dance 2014 for the playstation 4 and at first the videos were saving fine and now when i go to save a video it just stays and the saving screen and goes all the to 100% but just stays there and doesn't do anything else can anyone help me or maybe tell me what i'm doing wrong? everything else works fine i can go to the world dance floor and jdtv .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast