1/9/2014 - Steam (PC/Mac) Patch Notes
- Fixed Age Entry issue when signing up for Uplay – The user can now enter their DOB, even if it falls before January 1st, 1970.
- Fixed NumPad input doubling where the numerical pad was acting as a navigational pad during name/password entry
- Improved some edge case note detection issues to improve accuracy
- More improvements and fixes for issues where users’ song mastery was not being properly saved
- ‘Perfect Phrase’ ratings in Score Attack are now more strict
- Fixed edge case issues which interfered with moving from one tuning configuration to another
- Bass Arrangements are now properly designated as ‘Picked’ or ‘Fingered’
- Fixed infrequent occurrences of detection loss after canceling tuning on an arrangement requiring a Capo
- All lessons now play the correct Audio Preview when highlighted
- Accessing the HELP topics during tuning in Soundcheck no longer causes the UI to disappear
- Mission “Shoot 5 Ducks above fret 16” now appropriately completes when exactly 5 ducks are shot
- Corrected Xbox 360 controller input issues in Riff Repeater
- Corrected mouse input issues in Session Mode
Chord detection is noticeably worse for me with this update. In specific, I notice much more detection trouble with chords like the C#5/G# chord in Peace of Mind. I wasn't getting this issue on the 12/19 update for the PC version. I'm also seeming to drop some single notes that I normally didn't drop before, and it seems pretty random.
thanks for the changelog SquirellyNinja !
Je suis Charlie
Whoa, calibration is way better now. My guitar has never tuned faster
man...wish there would be a ps3 changelog\patch thread soon
Live long and prosper... or something like that... maybe..
If you'd like to of course...ahh who cares anyway.....do what you like!!!
The xbox controller is used when you run steam in Big mode (aka keyboardless mode) designed for bedrooms and to mimic a console.
I have calibrated and no help. Random chord drops everywhere.
Also, bend detection is atrocious with this patch. Best example I've ran into is the full step 19th fret bend on the high e-string in Peace of Mind solo (lead). I cannot hit this bend after the patch. I've tried on two different guitars, tried calibrating, tried bending, tried sliding from 19th up a full step (which sometimes works better for trouble bends). Nothing. I could get the same bend before this patch without a problem.