Thread: Card Hack? | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

Card Hack?

Ok, ok ok, before all you guys start trolling, lemme provide a bit of back story.

This has suspiciously occurred to me three times, and ALWAYS under the same conditions.

I start a game with someone. My turn goes first. I do my thing, upgrade my hero, cast a critter if I can. Pass turn.

It comes their turn. 30secs go by...1minutues, I'm idling rasping my fingers on the desk. the 30 second warning comes up...count down...down...down...down, at about 3-10 secs, they scramble, cast their critter, and end turn. Sometimes they don't make it, and it passes to me.

I do my thing in on my turn. Cast another criter *maybe* two if I have some 1 cost creatures. I pass.

Same thing as before on opponents turn. Long delay, nothing happening...long, long wait, and the at 3-10 secs, a flurry of activity. then they pass to me.

I am not one to be deterred by those who take a long time, hoping to make their opponents leave by wasting the clock.

My turn again. I do my thing, maybe kill a critter, maybe lose one..who knows, it depends.

Then their turn, were on turn 4 mind you, and out comes some incredibly *low* cost card (like the marauder) followed by another and gee gosh gilly willy willakers will robinson, a card that costs 1 but deals like 40 damage to all my critters. Ok, fine. My turn, as the smug bastard is laughing as he looks at the deck he just stacked...

I maybe get to cast a critter...

Next turn, he casts two more critters, and another spell card and I'm dazed by the half health I am suddenly at. I try my best to defend. I cast one more critter and end my turn.

He casts ANOTHER 2 -3 low cost yet ultra powerful cards and another spell card to remove my creatures before he plows his way down the center alley.

I surrender the match, because its obvious where this is heading...

I mean...when this has happened suspiciously 3x under the SAME circumstances..I'm a little convinced these people have some way to stack the deck in their favor. This isn't just *wow* he just got lucky and was able to summon so many good cards, there is obviously something going on, because after that 1 or 2 round grace period, these people have had perfect decks that have all the right cost cards at all the right times and just enough to end matches quickly before you can really defend.

I'm just sayin...something is smelling fishy here
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by chintae View Post
    Ok, ok ok, before all you guys start trolling, lemme provide a bit of back story.

This has suspiciously occurred to me three times, and ALWAYS under the same conditions.

I start a game with someone. My turn goes first. I do my thing, upgrade my hero, cast a critter if I can. Pass turn.

It comes their turn. 30secs go by...1minutues, I'm idling rasping my fingers on the desk. the 30 second warning comes up...count down...down...down...down, at about 3-10 secs, they scramble, cast their critter, and end turn. Sometimes they don't make it, and it passes to me.

I do my thing in on my turn. Cast another criter *maybe* two if I have some 1 cost creatures. I pass.

Same thing as before on opponents turn. Long delay, nothing happening...long, long wait, and the at 3-10 secs, a flurry of activity. then they pass to me.

I am not one to be deterred by those who take a long time, hoping to make their opponents leave by wasting the clock.

My turn again. I do my thing, maybe kill a critter, maybe lose one..who knows, it depends.

Then their turn, were on turn 4 mind you, and out comes some incredibly *low* cost card (like the marauder) followed by another and gee gosh gilly willy willakers will robinson, a card that costs 1 but deals like 40 damage to all my critters. Ok, fine. My turn, as the smug bastard is laughing as he looks at the deck he just stacked...

I maybe get to cast a critter...

Next turn, he casts two more critters, and another spell card and I'm dazed by the half health I am suddenly at. I try my best to defend. I cast one more critter and end my turn.

He casts ANOTHER 2 -3 low cost yet ultra powerful cards and another spell card to remove my creatures before he plows his way down the center alley.

I surrender the match, because its obvious where this is heading...

I mean...when this has happened suspiciously 3x under the SAME circumstances..I'm a little convinced these people have some way to stack the deck in their favor. This isn't just *wow* he just got lucky and was able to summon so many good cards, there is obviously something going on, because after that 1 or 2 round grace period, these people have had perfect decks that have all the right cost cards at all the right times and just enough to end matches quickly before you can really defend.

I'm just sayin...something is smelling fishy here
    You're not making any sense. I assume "card that costs 1 but deals like 40 damage to all my critters" is a wild exaggeration, but you should post what actually happened and maybe there is an explanation. There are some big combos out there, and there are cards that will return creatures to your hand or wipe the board. And there are decks that slow play, use no creatures, etc.

If there was in fact a 1 cost single card that did 40 damage to all your creatures then that would be a hack.

Ubisoft Community Manager JasonParadise's Avatar
    Feel free to post a replay of one of these games here. There is a good chance you're playing against control decks with many different removal spells. I'm sure quite a few people would be glad to take a look and help out. There are not any sort of hacks out there that help "stack the deck" in someones favor. Post a replay and we'll see what we can do
    Ubisoft Community Manager
    AirMech Arena, Child of Light, and Toy Soldiers: War Chest
    Connect with JasonParadise on Twitter: Click here
    General Ubisoft Support: Click here

Quote Originally Posted by maracle6 View Post
    You're not making any sense. I assume "card that costs 1 but deals like 40 damage to all my critters" is a wild exaggeration, but you should post what actually happened and maybe there is an explanation. There are some big combos out there, and there are cards that will return creatures to your hand or wipe the board. And there are decks that slow play, use no creatures, etc.

If there was in fact a 1 cost single card that did 40 damage to all your creatures then that would be a hack.
    yes, it was a wild exaggeration. I know there is an armageddeon spell that deals 10 damage to everything, that wasn't what I was refering to. And no, these were not control decks (but I did lose to one of those once...omg, a 28 critter? 14 enchantments??? REALLY? *laughs, was an eye popping loss, lol but funny)

It was an inferno deck, and a necro deck and I think the other one was either inferno or barabrian deck. The inferno one, the guy wasted the two turns like i said above. I had two critters out, both overwhelming to his.

Then, he casts two of those 4 3 4 marauders. IN THE SAME TURN! THen he casted two of those hellfire doggies (ranged shoters 2 0 3? I think?) Then another marauder and another hellfire hound, the turn after that, I wasn't even able to cast one critter per turn. Short draw is short draw, I get it, but we weren't even to turn 6 yet! And he had grossly OP cards all over his deck, AND WAS SUMMONING MORE when I rage quit out of that match. But the suspicious thing was the two turns of longevity followed by the two turns of *quick, fast acting* turns. I mean, both turns he almost ran down the clock and then suddenly had an armagedeon of critters, powerful critters that he was just pumping out. And all of the same type, and all of them low cost but extremely powerful for early level play.

I get short stacked hands, I get *lucky draws* But having 3 of the same kind of two different critters at low levels, after two long drawn out hands...no, that was downright *not lucky*.

Replay, please. They're located in game folder -> GameData -> Replay. You may want to use some programs that will help you identify the proper one - find them here.
    a.k.a. bazaswag, bastardtovy, b-dawg, bazaltoffee

Personal best: 1556 ELO (Akane (S) 4/6/0)
    Trust me, I'm a VIP and an engineer-to-be.

Quote Originally Posted by chintae View Post
    The inferno one, the guy wasted the two turns like i said above. I had two critters out, both overwhelming to his.

Then, he casts two of those 4 3 4 marauders. IN THE SAME TURN! THen he casted two of those hellfire doggies (ranged shoters 2 0 3? I think?) Then another marauder and another hellfire hound, the turn after that, I wasn't even able to cast one critter per turn. Short draw is short draw, I get it, but we weren't even to turn 6 yet! And he had grossly OP cards all over his deck, AND WAS SUMMONING MORE when I rage quit out of that match. But the suspicious thing was the two turns of longevity followed by the two turns of *quick, fast acting* turns. I mean, both turns he almost ran down the clock and then suddenly had an armagedeon of critters, powerful critters that he was just pumping out. And all of the same type, and all of them low cost but extremely powerful for early level play.
    The problem is, that you probably don't pay attention what is happening and try accuse oponent. It is not unbelievable to cast two Juggernauts on turn three and two hellfire cerberus on turn 4. So, to tell that your oponent cheated there must be more evidences.

Wow, this is getting out of hands...
    In the past, when someone lost a game, he opened a thread about how OP was some card/combo.
    Now when someone loses, he opens a thread claiming his opponent cheated, hacked the game, saw into the future or read his mind...

Really? You accuse of hack because he played 2 juggernaut (a must have creature, sure he had 4 in deck) and 2 cerberus (a horrible card) after not doing nothing on the first turns (horrible hand, would have lost against so many decks)...
    I don't really know what to say...