Will there be a DRIVER 6 ? (sort of whishlist) and HD collection

I would like to know if we will see a another driver game in the series where we can see some on-foot action again, don't get me wrong I loved shift but it gets boring after awhile and shift was available while Tanner was in a coma and when he woke up he was unable to use it in the real world . And will we be able to customize cars like in Driver 4 also the ability to go to different cities like in driver 3 . Also will here ever be a driver where Tanner and TK to meet like if ray never died and is the most wanted man in Florida or SF and plans to take down TK and Tanner needs to go undercover to catch him and meets TK and helps Tanner in the search for ray and we can play as Tanner and TK and go from Florida or SF to NY or should they just do an HD collection of Driver 1,2,3, and 4 with improved gameplay and controls, what do you guys think should there be an HD collection, Driver 6, or both also what would you like to see in either of the options http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforu...s/confused.png

Originally Posted by elias1214 Go to original post
    I would like to know if we will see a another driver game in the series where we can see some on-foot action again, don't get me wrong I loved shift but it gets boring after awhile and shift was available while Tanner was in a coma and when he woke up he was unable to use it in the real world . And will we be able to customize cars like in Driver 4 also the ability to go to different cities like in driver 3 . Also will here ever be a driver where Tanner and TK to meet like if ray never died and is the most wanted man in Florida or SF and plans to take down TK and Tanner needs to go undercover to catch him and meets TK and helps Tanner in the search for ray and we can play as Tanner and TK and go from Florida or SF to NY or should they just do an HD collection of Driver 1,2,3, and 4 with improved gameplay and controls, what do you guys think should there be an HD collection, Driver 6, or both also what would you like to see in either of the options http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforu...s/confused.png

I'll second that motion, motion passed, ok UBI, get to coding LOL...

D*mnit, Idk. I've also thought about the HD collection and a new Driver. I personally would like to see a sequel to Driver: SF. I thought it was the best, better than the original but that's just me. I really don't want anything with paralell lines because it isn't Driver storyline based. I would like to see a HD Driver for sure. I"m suprised they haven't made a remake of the original Driver. Driver 2 remake would be good too. Driver PL and 3 are a no. Driv3r was a fail and had very bad reviews. Driver and Driver 2 were greatest hits. Now, for the sequel, I would like to see pink lenny, caine, ordell, leila return to get revenge on Jerico and Tanner while Tanner and Jerico battle each other they have to fight off the rejects. They eventually join as allies and then fight each other.

don't care how old this thread is

The IP is dead.
    You're all hopelessly naive.

yes pls. i have been playing since i started gaming (give or take some months)
    to be air, a driver 1 approach could be cool but then again, all that useless traffic...

a compilation would also be good. driver 2 runs like shat on a ps3 (graphics mees up and all that)

Driver 6 i Hope! but they can't do it, they already have watch dogs,and driver in the same genre, HD collection not worth, but they can do remake of Driver Parallel Lines

I'd love to see a PS4 Driver from Reflections, though the original creators I hear have left the team awhile back, Martin shortly after Driver SF was released.
    For now, I think Ubisoft Reflections mostly contribute to other games. I imagine we could see a new open world Driver in the next 10 years.

Favorite Driver game would be Driver San Francisco, Parallel Lines, then Driver 1 and 2. Driv3r was mostly fun. I always wanted to see Tanner pulling off all kinds of on vehicle stunts while the vehicles were going 100 mph; like hanging off the hood, trying to break into the front seat to stop the car, car surfing, jumping from a moving car, tilting the car while driving, hitting lots of ramps (the truck ramps are a wish come true in Driver SF and Watch Dogs 2.