Thread: [PS4]Unable to join multiplayer sessions | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Experience #2 Customization & Co-op [US]

Unable to join multiplayer sessions

Hello all,

I got AC4 about a week ago, and have been usually unable to join any multiplayer sessions. The game indicates how many are active (usually about 70 or so for the first lot and 30 for the second), yet I cannot join any of them. It's the same situation with game lab, usually there are a few active sessions, yet despite trying for 10-15 minutes, I cannot seem to join any of them.

I have a green NAT, and haven't experienced many connection issues lately. Any ideas? I was thinking it may be because no-one in Australia is playing and the game is trying to match me with people in my region. If this is the case, how do I play on North American servers?

And what's the best way of getting into a game lab session?

Thanks
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...o-limited-mode

I'm having the same exact issue, and I'm playing from East Coast of the US.

I see 40 sessions, can't join any of them whatsoever.

I also have Open NAT and all ports forwarded.

I think getting kicked into limited mode relates to a PSN issue that many people have reported recently, this has been happening to me for the past week.

Quote Originally Posted by juskov_ View Post
    I think getting kicked into limited mode relates to a PSN issue that many people have reported recently, this has been happening to me for the past week.

That is my guess, but I haven't been able to join any sessions, and I actually just got into DCUO and BF4 a couple of minutes ago.

I will try again when PSN calms down tomorrow morning, if that still doesn't work, then I have a major issue.

I just sent a ticket to Ubisoft to see if they can help me out. Might do another check on my ports and see if there are any other needed to be opened... I did all the one's Ubisoft and Sony reccomends as far as I know.

In fact, I couldn't even connect to the MP until I opened the ports....
    Last edited by Metalsnake27; 12-27-2013 at 06:58 AM.