Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Completed Main Story, Templar Hunt is gone, missing one key?! | Forums

Completed Main Story, Templar Hunt is gone, missing one key?!

So I just complete the main story and for whatever reason, I have no more templar hunt mission icons showing on my map but I am missing one of the keys.

As they appear on the door, I have the top and bottom to keys but I am missing the middle (3rd) key. There are no icons anywhere on my map an I just want to complete an get that armor!

Any tips?

Go to Seranilla. Mine didn't show up either so I checked the Guide on IGN and determined which one I hadn't done and when I fast traveled to Seranilla (it's about in the middle of the map a little north and a little east of center) and the icon showed up.

Ok I will try that. As far as I can gather it is the final mission with Rhona to assassinate Flint.

Nothing at Serranilla, thanks for the tip though.

Any others? This is starting to piss me off lol

Shootz. Someone hacked the Wiki at IGN so I can't show you the page right now. One of the others that people were talking about is Grand Cayman I think.

Did you do all the ones with Opia? All of her's start at different islands I think.

Here you go. The Wiki at IGN was restored. Check out the descriptions of the different hunts and see which one you haven't done yet.
    http://www.ign.com/wikis/assassins-c...t_-_Opia_Apito

Ok so I went through the IGN wiki and I only have one mission that is not done. "Flint's End" with Rhona. From what I can tell she is suppose to be in Kingston for this final mission but she definitely is not.

Edit: She should be in Havana
    Last edited by Slow4Door; 12-18-2013 at 07:58 PM.

This is the final Rhona mission and there is no icon...

That sucks. It sounds like you have one of the missing mission/mission broken bugs that so many have reported.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast