Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [PC]Uplay wont download update for assassin's creed 4 black flag. | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Season Pass Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-op Heist Mission Commented Demo [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Uplay wont download update for assassin's creed 4 black flag.

hi will someone please help me with this problem im having. i just bought AC4BF and after installing, it prompted an additional download of 1.3gb. problem is it wont download anything! im getting 0bytes per second and there is no estimated time. i tried downloading other games and i can download them fine. my only problem is with AC4BF. because of this i cant play multiplayer . everytime i join a game it crashes. so if anyone knows a solution to this, please help me D: to get a better understanding of my problem here is a screenshot.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Enough room on your HDD? Enough room to where you are installing the game?

Could be a simple networking problem that your ISP could easily fix, or fix itself, wait 1hr and try again

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDABhand View Post
    Enough room on your HDD? Enough room to where you are installing the game?

Could be a simple networking problem that your ISP could easily fix, or fix itself, wait 1hr and try again
    im pretty sure i have enough space. and it only happens with this game. ive tried other games and they download fine. its only with AC4BF that i have a problem with

anyone? please help

Disable your Anti-Virus software and then try again, perhaps your AV is scanning a file downloading and is blocking it.

I have the same problem the only difference is that I can see the estimated time and download speed, but, still no downloading....

Quote Originally Posted by jcsekar View Post
    I have the same problem the only difference is that I can see the estimated time and download speed, but, still no downloading....
    and i thought i was the only one with this problem. i hope ubisoft makes an update for uplay. if we cant update our AC4 now, how the hell will we be able to fix our game? uplay needs an update fast! im not getting what i payed for this game . Single player is great but i was looking forward to multiplayer as well

Might be a problem with the server for your region you guys are downloading from.

Btw, my Uplay just got updated so maybe something will be fixed on your side as well

just updated my uplay and still have this problem! im getting pissed here and what the hell is uplay doing about this? do they even read these forums!? f****** idiots! money wasted! well now they have my money. so they dont care anymore. its all about money to them anyway, -___-

i have the same problem.. cannot update and still 93% then the speed 0 b/s

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast