Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PS4 uplay account | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

PS4 uplay account

OK so, first may I congratulate Ubisoft for completely confusing me. Honestly i'm not so easily confused with simple things like linking accounts but good lord you've stumped me here well done you.

So AC4 used a free season pass. It tells me the profile name for uplay on PS4 is the same as my PSN ID.

Hmm okay, but you see when I want to try and use the AC 4 companion app on my android phone, the details I input are for the profile that comes up for my PC games only.

Ok fair play then the PSN uplay id somewhere somehow must have an email address and login details somewhere unknown to me.

Also when I search for my PSN uplay name to add as friends, uplay tells me this user doesn't exist. even though I flick on my my AV2 channel on TV and ps4 uplay proudly says Welcome Sinsain, who you know doesn't exist.

Mmmmkkkay.

Ubisoft, please do tell me. Just what exactly is going on.

I get a quick sign in jobby from Ps4 when you use a season pass key code from ac4 game box I get that. But conjuring up profiles out of thin air linked to my PSn ID somewhere with no tangible way to access that account outside of PS4 well that puzzles me.

I haven't set up the uplay account for ps3 and 4 with a different email and log in details, it's been done direct on my console. To my knowledge it didn't ever ask me "do you already have a uplay account" either.

Can you help me please, before I chew something like my PS4 pad. Pretty please.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Ubisoft Support Staff NCSA Volfbane's Avatar
    Chances are, you may have an existing Uplay account on the PS3 and created another ghost account along the way. Here is what I am going to need you to do. Please, provide your PSN ID and any possible emails or older emails. Please be sure that you are attempting to sign in with your main email. Please contact your region's Tech team by phone or ticket. This will allow all confusion to be cleared up. You can locate the International and Phone Support information here; http://www.ubi.com/US/Support/InternationalSupport.aspx You may also submit a ticket to your region's Support using the main link in my signature below.

Quote Originally Posted by Volfbane View Post
    Chances are, you may have an existing Uplay account on the PS3 and created another ghost account along the way. Here is what I am going to need you to do. Please, provide your PSN ID and any possible emails or older emails. Please be sure that you are attempting to sign in with your main email. Please contact your region's Tech team by phone or ticket. This will allow all confusion to be cleared up. You can locate the International and Phone Support information here; http://www.ubi.com/US/Support/InternationalSupport.aspx You may also submit a ticket to your region's Support using the main link in my signature below.
    Ghost account eh, hmm odd.

I've submitted a ticket as you've advised. I've always used the same email address as is listed on my account details here to my knowledge. Anyway many thanks for your words of wisdom Volfbane!

What's the ETA on a ticket reply. Not heard anything in reasponse yet

Still no answer guys

hi support maybe very busy at the moment, as long as you provided the information requested, they should get to you soon.

Hi the only information I coud give is the main email address I use for anything gaming and have done for probably 5 years running now. There's not much else I could give them to explain how this "ghost" acoutn came about from using uplay on ps3/and now ps4.

It's seeming that in entering my main email address, for what ever reason, two accounts have been made without the uplay server relaising two accounts exist for that email address.

I can't enter any alterior log in details for the psn id linked to the uplay account as no details are confirmed or requested when you activate uplay on the console. You do it via the ingame menu and it signs you in directly.

It seems that the console has used my psn details to do an atuomatic profile for quick access and uplay rewards etc, but during this process it hasn't looked at what email address I use for my psn account or anything else, or if it once did, somewhere along the line it's lost them or no longer recodnises them.

Hence me asking you to link my PC and PSN account in the first instance.

If there was a seperate link option, like the xbox live one you have along with facebook, then perhaps all of this wouldn't be so bad???

Anyway I still await an answer At this rate i'll complete AC4 rendering the companion app useless anyway...
    Last edited by StilleNachT; 12-13-2013 at 02:40 PM. Reason: Spelling

I still have no reply from support regarding this issue!!!!! Where can I check the uplay psn credentials on ps4???

Yup still no word on my support tickets raised. Think you guys know there's a problem maybe and not telling me

So I finally had word from support answering my ticket asking some details, which the answers to which were already in my question tbh.

Answered this reply... and again no answer.

I think there's a problem with PSN uplay accounts thas perhaps going unsaid. Wish you'd just comfirm this with me guys instead of ignoring me It's Christmas you know guys, give a guy a break eh!
    Last edited by StilleNachT; 12-17-2013 at 06:44 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast