Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag – Blackbeard’s Wrath Patch 1.03 XBOX1/XBOX360/PS3/PS4 | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag – Blackbeard’s Wrath Patch 1.03 XBOX1/XBOX360/PS3/PS4

In our ceaseless efforts to improve your gameplay experience in Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag, we’ve released a fresh patch! This patch will not only smooth out some existing issues, but also prepare for future events and downloadable content, as well as adding new multiplayer maps for everyone to enjoy!

Here’s a full list of what we’ve done:

CAUTION! Possible narrative SPOILERS ahead…

SINGLE-PLAYER:
    Fixed a bug with Abstergo Challenges not completing correctly (kill every type of animal, use every weapon, etc.)
    Fixed a bug where infinite loading occurs when attempting to replay some missions (particularly affecting “A Governor No Longer” Mission)
    Fixed a bug where Edward would continue to hold the blowpipe in his left hand throughout the game
    Fixed rare crashes and freezes
    Fixed a bug in Sequence 12 where
    Spoiler: 
    Torres could not be killed at the end of the mission

ONLINE:
    Fixed a bug where Community Challenge rewards were not being awarded properly (Community Challenges will resume shortly!)
    Fixed a bug where Uplay Rewards were not available after redemption
    Fixed a bug where Player Stats were not submitted on game quit

MULTIPLAYER:
    NEW MAPS ADDED: Fort Saint-Mathieu and Plantation
    Fixed a bug on the Wolfpack income
    Fixed rare crashes and freezes
    Fixed crashes on the Big Events
    Fixed the icon for the "Professional" Abstergo Grade
    Fixed a situation where Abstergo rank appeared as undefined for unranked friends in Abstergo Network menu
    Fixed bugs in Wolfpack menus
    Ladders now award players with appropriate amount of points
    Fixed a bug where one group remained stuck on character selection if the other group leader quit the group while in the lobby
    Fixed the situation where the title remained stuck after unplugging the Ethernet Cable and having the Character Pack installed
    Fix on Timephase Ability to prevent affected players from climbing and jumping
    Add a delay before re-opening a door/lift with unstoppable equipped
    Change the size of the capture zone on Artifact Assault
    Fixed a situation where two groups sometimes couldn't join each other
    Fixed a situation where you could see the Animus Shield during respawn
    Fixes on Wolfpack extra-objectives
    Rebalancing between Knives and Teleport Abilities
    Fixed a bug where the compass disappears after Minor Hack has been used on NPCs
    Fixed a bug where members of the same clan could be split up in the lobby
    Fixed a bug where a clan group remained stuck in the character selection screen after the second clan returned to search for a session
    Fixed a situation where the player became invisible when he tried to teleport with the artifact
    Fixes applied to Uplay linking
    Several fixes applied to the HUD
    Fixed a bug where player's decoy could be seen running in mid-air in a specific location in Prison
    Fixes on the rewards and unlocks
    Fix on the challenge system. The fix resets all challenge progress but you'll keep your unlocked content.
    Last edited by Ubi-Valentin; 12-12-2013 at 11:24 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Why is this not on next-gen consoles??

Good question lol. We could really use some next-gen love around here
    If it wasn't for the lag constant disconnects freezing limited mode and overall crappy networking it might be a good game PSN-Bigurn

Nothing about resetting challenges, eh?
    YOUTUBE!!! - I get like 12 views for each video! I'm an all star!

When is the PC version going to be patched?

Or was it patched already?

This patch fixed the 8/9 weapons for me and shows it as complete. I now have done every single challenge but it STILL shows that i have only done 99/100. Oh my god this is getting annoying. Please fix this soon Ubisoft!

Thanks again for your unending support of the community and your willingness to listen to your fans.
    Last edited by CudKidi; 12-11-2013 at 07:54 AM.

after the lastest patch my all challenges reset I almost finished them all now I have to start again?
    also the other question I'm playin on PS3 and I'm going to buy PS4 but I heard I can't carry my multiplayer progress to PS4. is it true?

Quote Originally Posted by Malkijan View Post
    also the other question I'm playin on PS3 and I'm going to buy PS4 but I heard I can't carry my multiplayer progress to PS4. is it true?
    That is correct if you upgrade you will have to start from scratch in the SP and MP.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Shade View Post
    Fixed a bug on the Wolfpack income
    Is that why I am only getting 110 credits for every wolfpack session now and not the regular 300?

Hello everyone,

Here are some answers:

Why is this not on next-gen consoles??
    - The TU3 is coming soon on next gen consoles. The validating process for the patches has taken more time for these platforms, but we wanted all platforms to have the Title Updates as soon as possible. That' why some platforms got the patch earlier.

Nothing about resetting challenges, eh?
    - You're right, I'll add this to the Patchnotes. The patch resets all challenge progress. It's a collateral damage inherent to a fix that we implemented for challenges.

I'm playin on PS3 and I'm going to buy PS4 but I heard I can't carry my multiplayer progress to PS4. is it true?
    -It's true. Unfortunately you'll have to start from scratch.

Is that why I am only getting 110 credits for every wolfpack session now and not the regular 300?
    Exactly. I don't have the details, but if you see income changes, it's by design.

I hope this will help!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast