Thread: 7 Kill Streak | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Experience #2 Customization & Co-op [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Season Pass Trailer [US]

7 Kill Streak

This is an Abstergo challenge. I have tried going to Kingston, killing the lookout and then getting everyone else to chase me to the beach. There are about 8 of them. A couple of times, I have killed them all without being hit. But I am not getting credit for this accomplishment. I have avoided using anything but a sword.
    Has anyone else had luck getting this accomplishment? Are guns and smoke bombs allowed? Do I have to use a particular sword or outfit? I am tempted to lay a powder barrel in their path and blow them all to kingdom come, but assume that wouldn't work either.
    EDIT: Or does it mean that after your first kill, you move from one highlighted character to another without pause (like in earlier ACs)?
    Thanks.
    Last edited by buzbuz33; 12-09-2013 at 09:11 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Nevermind. I got it.
    I went to Havana, to the waterfront area north of the ship and killed the lookouts and started a fight. I was taking a few hits. So, out of frustration, I threw down a smoke bomb, performed two double assassinations and killed three more who were busy attacking civilians. It appears that, as the EDIT surmised, you have to go from kill to kill without stopping or having to defend yourself. If you are lucky, you can start the process with a parry, followed by kill, kill, kill, etc. Not sure if the clock had started before I threw the smoke bomb.
    In any case, I'm glad to get that over with. Now I just need 100% completion to get all the Abstergo challenges. That will take awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by buzbuz33 View Post
    . It appears that, as the EDIT surmised, you have to go from kill to kill without stopping or having to defend yourself. If you are lucky, you can start the process with a parry, followed by kill, kill, kill, etc. . That will take awhile.
    It also will still work if you counter. The streak will end if you stop attacking to kill or don't counter to kill. So basically kill one guy, kill another guy, parry and counter kill, kill, kill, kill etc. The streak ends when you either stop pressing the attack button, parry and don't counter kill, or miss to parry and take damage.

Don't think it works with blocking, im sure I have fought while blocking and killing people in a row, the streak is I am sure when you kill one person you immediately jump to the next person and kill them and so on.

I did this too in Havana, there is a street with a group of 4 normal soldiers on one end and 2 on the other, wait for a patrol or get chased in, drop a smoke bomb, double assassinate the 2 with the hidden blades, if you have 4 pistols take out another 4 with them and then kill the last one or two that is left.

This will give you the 7 streak and also the kill 5 people in 10 seconds when dazed by smoke also.

... locate a large group of hostiles
    ... run up and perform tackle upon a hostile in the group
    ... upon the hostiles' first attack, perform block followed by counter-smokebomb
    ... after the counter-smokebomb, unleash hell

During one of the Templar Hunt missions (can't remember which one) I got the kill 5 in ten seconds and the 7 kill streak all in one encounter. Surorised me because I wasn't even trying.