Thread: Steam * your purchase could not be completed * error in whiteScreen | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

Steam * your purchase could not be completed * error in whiteScreen

i got 50$ on my steam wallet, now i have like 12+ errors on my account saying FAILED to buy Pack4_NA_SL_STD, so what can i do to reset it?

Owlient Client error saying * your purchase could not be completed * in a white screen page

note : I can buy on shop like packs,decks, etc w/o any errors, so this is about buying SEAL using steamWallet. Im sure my windows is up to date cause as I said i can buy on shop with no hassle

At first I can see the Owclient transactions w/o any bugs at all the as well as the error wasnt there, but i never thought i need steamWallet to buy ingame, at first i thought i just need a CC and buy ingame.. I got problems i guess when I just cancel my order like 2-3x then after that maybe the system thinks im bogus and blocks all my transaction I now put 50$ funds on my steam wallet to buy 3200Seal

desperate : Im allowing steam tech to get my 50$ on steamWallet and buy me the 3200Seal ingame if thats a case
    Last edited by devahuna; 11-30-2013 at 07:39 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

any support tech, moderators Urgent please, i need to buy forgotten war promo @1999seal to unlock ANAEL!!

Contact Steam Support too.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverBusa View Post
    Contact Steam Support too.
    yeah I already posted on 3 areas i think I can get a support but no reply what soever atm, just the automated reply on Ubi Support that they got my report.

1. This forums
    2. Ubi support tech website
    3. Steam Forums

I really want to buy the 1999Seal promo of 70+Wildcards and 120FW cards to unlock Anael, and My 50$ is useless atm cause I already top it up on steam Wallet

There is no formal support on Ubisoft's forums, you'll have to wait for Ubisoft's support to respond. Response is limited on weekends so you may get nothing until Monday.
    If you haven't already, log a support ticket at Steam's support page in addition to what you've already posted on their forum: https://support.steampowered.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Tully__ View Post
    There is no formal support on Ubisoft's forums, you'll have to wait for Ubisoft's support to respond. Response is limited on weekends so you may get nothing until Monday.
    If you haven't already, log a support ticket at Steam's support page in addition to what you've already posted on their forum: https://support.steampowered.com/
    thanks I did ask a question on steam, thanks alot!