Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AC4BFSP.exe has stopped working after update. | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Make History Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Quote Originally Posted by denoswn View Post
    Same problem abn505. I tried countless methods, even at least 10 methods from Ubisoft itself.

You can also play for a specific amount of time then crash and restart system right ?

I found the info below from sevenforums, I wonder if this would actually work. Any thoughts? http://www.sevenforums.com/gaming/31...g-problem.html

Go to Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\System
    then advanced system settings
    under advanced go to performance settings
    then data execution prevention then add AC4BFSP.exe there
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I am no longer going to do anything.

I wrote a final message to Ubisoft, and from now on I am going to wait. They HAVE TO find a solution for this, or else, there will be no reputation left towards Ubisoft. Everyone will eventually spread this word. Hell, even my mum and dad asks me everyday whether my game is working or not lol.

This is killing me i hope that they will find solution fast

Quote Originally Posted by YAZ_H View Post
    the only thing you can do now is to reinstall the game, and cancel the update when you hit play on UPlay after installation.
    Do the patches come up sequentially in the UPlay launcher? I just installed the game and got the notice for a patch. Are there 3 patches out now and are they installed sequentially, not as one BIG patch. I'd like to not install 1.03 until they figure out what screwed up.

Quote Originally Posted by tunnelcat View Post
    Do the patches come up sequentially in the UPlay launcher? I just installed the game and got the notice for a patch. Are there 3 patches out now and are they installed sequentially, not as one BIG patch. I'd like to not install 1.03 until they figure out what screwed up.
    i'm not sure as i usually update any game asa the patch released and have a downloaded copy of the patch incase it was removed from Ubisoft servers as it happened before, so never faced the issue where the game has to be updated from scratch, try it out and let me know.

OK, that's what I normally like to do, download the patches and install them manually. But where can I find a link to the actual patches for the PC version?

Quote Originally Posted by tunnelcat View Post
    OK, that's what I normally like to do, download the patches and install them manually. But where can I find a link to the actual patches for the PC version?
    I have not seen the patch on the support page.

*MINOR SPOIL ALERT*
    Crash to Desktop on Sequence 11, Memory 2. 50 gameplay hours without problem, swimming with sharks dream, crash to desktop always, gtx770. 2500k, w7 64. Try 331.82 and 331.65 drivers, offline mode, low graphics settings...

Any1 found a sellution?

still no solution Ubisoft?? why is it that you just ignore your customers? thousands of us have not been able to play this game since we bought it - yet not one word from you as to when this will be sorted! disgrace!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast