Since the launch of AC4, you've experienced some issues with the ladder system, the main trouble being the score drop after a winning session.
The 11/27 maintenance intends to fix the ladders, and we want to reset the ladders to give a fresh start to everyone.
So here are the next steps:
- The maintenance will apply a fix to the ladders
- The team will make sure that the ladders are behaving as intended
- We will restart the ladders
I will update you as soon as possible on the exact dates and times.
This is it! We have tested the ladder fix, it's working. Now we're going to reset the ladders as planned.
Please note that:
- It will take up to 6 hours for the ladders to be completely reset.
- After a ladder reset, we wait for three days before updating it. This is designed to avoid giving away rewards too easily to players who get in the game in the first hours.
- Everything you do from the moment we reset the ladders is taken into account, but we will only start to display the results after the 3 day delay.
Good luck everybody!