Thread: AC4 Bug - A synchronized viewpoint isn't counted as such in the game's stats | Forums

AC4 Bug - A synchronized viewpoint isn't counted as such in the game's stats

While on an Assassination Contract that led me to Misteriosa, as part of that visit, which was my first to said island, I synchronized the sole viewpoint of the island, and while in gameplay the viewpoint was indeed synchronized, it wasn't considered as such by the island's side activity checklist, and in the stats of the game.
    I attempted to resync, to restart the game and then resync the viewpoint, but nothing changed it - the viewpoint is considered as sync'd in-game, but not in the checklist or the stats, so I can't achieve 100% synchronization of the game.

Originally Posted by CptPakundo Go to original post
    While on an Assassination Contract that led me to Misteriosa, as part of that visit, which was my first to said island, I synchronized the sole viewpoint of the island, and while in gameplay the viewpoint was indeed synchronized, it wasn't considered as such by the island's side activity checklist, and in the stats of the game.
    I attempted to resync, to restart the game and then resync the viewpoint, but nothing changed it - the viewpoint is considered as sync'd in-game, but not in the checklist or the stats, so I can't achieve 100% synchronization of the game.
    I have the same issue on Cape Bonavista. It's very disappointing.

Well, is there any moderator or dev who can acknowledge having seen this?
    It'd make me feel better to know there are plans on patching this eventually.

Same problem, also in Cape Bonavista. Did all three viewpoints during the mission there and they all show as completed on the map, but stats say 2/3.

I have this problem with Salt Key Bank

Please make sure you contact Support.
    Ubisoft Support Website

You can also post this here:
    http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...sible-SPOILERS

Same problem in Nassau. 6/7. I'm stuck....the ONLY thing preventing me from 100% completion.

Same issue here, with Havana

Guys I think you should post this in tech forum.

Same problem for me on New Bone