Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Assassin's Creed Initiates not working? | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Make History Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Assassin's Creed Initiates not working?

I'd post this in the forum directly on the AC Initiates page, but... the problem is as of about 20 minutes ago it isn't letting me log in. I go to the uplay login page, type in my uplay account, and I get the following message:

500 ERROR
    // SEQUENCE NOT FOUND // HPCO 00 77 ..
    DESYNCHRONIZED
    The sequence you tried to access was not found.
    It is possible that the sequence is no longer available or that you entered an incorrect URL.

This makes little sense to me, my thought being that it's a backend redirecting issue, but I thought it noteworthy. Since I can't log in, I can't post this issue on the AC Initiates forum bug thread! Thanks for any assistance you can offer.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I have the exact same issue... guess it's not just me then...

I got another problem-when i log-in into "Initiaties" and try to select something, like "Level Up"- i end up myself on the Login screen again, and the most funny thing here-i need to "Log-in" 2 or 3 times before i can get to the menu. Wtf?!

same issue here! wanted to log into iniciates some minutes ago and ended up on the login screen. hope this will get fixed soon.

Angry

Not letting me login ether and when I leveled up to five it reset me to 1.
    Last edited by Executioner4330; 11-24-2013 at 12:23 AM.

i have the same problem. i logged in once then the rest of the time it says
    500 ERROR
    // SEQUENCE NOT FOUND // HPCO 00 77 ..
    DESYNCHRONIZED
    The sequence you tried to access was not found.
    It is possible that the sequence is no longer available or that you entered an incorrect URL.

It has something to do with being logged on the console, I was playing mission Rising Star for Assassins Creed 3, completed the objetives went back to initiates and it just keep popping the Login screen, it was like that for an hour, the It occours to me to turn off the console then i was able to log in. Is not like immediate but after a few minutes you will be able to log back in. This pisses me off cause i cant track if my fully notorious time is being counted towards the objective, is the last mission last objective and i can't completed because of this stupid bug, ugh!!!! Hopefully after I finish writing this, Initiates will allow me to login and the notorious time will be there... hopefully.

Edit: Still nothing, on the forum somebody reported over an hour to be able to connect back in, I'm sure is related to being "logged" in the game; as soon as you start an Assassins Creed Game, Initiates gets disconnected and not allow to log back in, Message error 500 or just login screen.

Well.... seems we are testers for the Initiates Alpha and not being paid for the job, nice move Ubisoft!!!
    Last edited by BlackAzrael666; 11-25-2013 at 05:47 AM.

Me too, same issue. Good to know it's not just me..

dont think it has to do with the console i havnt been able to login since the 11 21 update

getting the same message, the site has been down for me since 11/23 or 11/24

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast