Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AC4 community challenges? | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Make History Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitPlaya View Post
    Screenshot from random YouTube video:

It will appear in that list, but as stated, there's no current Community Challenge.
    I don't even have such a list, why's that?

Do you have an initiates account?

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitPlaya View Post
    Do you have an initiates account?
    I do.

The screenshot is your friends. When your friend finds a social chest, white whale, or Royal Convoy, they will show up on that sidebar.

The Community Challenges stuff is on the ACinitiates web site. If you go to the main menu (before you log into the singleplayer version) you should see a bunch of stuff in the window. Single Player, Multi-Player, Aveline, etc. The Initiates link should be there. Or you can go directly to the Initiates web site. https://acinitiates.com

Quote Originally Posted by JessieColt View Post
    The screenshot is your friends. When your friend finds a social chest, white whale, or Royal Convoy, they will show up on that sidebar.

The Community Challenges stuff is on the ACinitiates web site. If you go to the main menu (before you log into the singleplayer version) you should see a bunch of stuff in the window. Single Player, Multi-Player, Aveline, etc. The Initiates link should be there. Or you can go directly to the Initiates web site. https://acinitiates.com

No it isn't just friends. That list is what YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS do, and it will also show the Community Challenges there.

The missions listed on Initiates aren't Community Challenges, it's simply extra missions which gives you XP on the site..

Then what are the community challenges? I don't get it, I'm on my ps3, I have no such list when I pause the game.

Pause, Options, Online, Enable Community Challenges, Go back to Pause menu, Database, Leaderboards, Community Challenges

No more community challenges?

I was just wondering if they are still doing the community challenges

Issues

I'm having a problem where my white whale markers aren't there(nor are the white whales). Also, my royal convoy markers show up but, not the convoys themselves. Whaaa?

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by snowman0127 View Post
    I was just wondering if they are still doing the community challenges
    Yes, the first one that I have seen is going on now, its ends 07/30/14

I have played thu both the PS3 and XBOX ONE vers and THIS is the first one I was able to participate in.

Hoping to see more.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast