Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AC4 community challenges? | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Make History Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

AC4 community challenges?

So I've noticed that some of the weapons in-game can only be gotten by completeing community challenges, what are these community challenges?

They are events which all the AC IV players have to beat together. If you do your share (the first was... .. 20 million? assassinations, your share was 20) you get the specified item.

They repeat them, though - in case you get the game later or wait for next gen

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitPlaya View Post
    They are events which all the AC IV players have to beat together. If you do your share (the first was... .. 20 million? assassinations, your share was 20) you get the specified item.

They repeat them, though - in case you get the game later or wait for next gen
    I only got my ps3 version now... where can I see them when they are on? I couldn't find anything in-game

Quote Originally Posted by Legionario-Cero View Post
    I only got my ps3 version now... where can I see them when they are on? I couldn't find anything in-game

They pop up in the "Initiates" list when you pause

They haven't post any new ones yet, and I'm getting impatient.

"We've lost some good people. They gave everything to get us here. It's up to us to make it mean something and do them justice. The Collectors, the Reapers--they aren't a threat to us. They're a threat to everything--everyone. Those are the lives we're fighting for. That's the scale. It's been a long journey, and no one's coming out without scars. But it all comes down to this moment. We win or lose it all in the next few minutes. Make me proud. Make yourselves proud."

They pop up in the "Initiates" list when you pause
    I don't have any intiiate list when I pause to begin with

Your activity stream? Where it lists what you did?

Your activity stream? Where it lists what you did?
    it supposed to show when I pause the game by pressing the start button?

Screenshot from random YouTube video:

It will appear in that list, but as stated, there's no current Community Challenge.

Does anyone know when the next load of community challenges??? Coz it's pointless having them if you CANT do them.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast