Thread: AC4 community challenges? | Forums

  1. #1

    AC4 community challenges?

    So I've noticed that some of the weapons in-game can only be gotten by completeing community challenges, what are these community challenges?
    Share this post

  2. #2
    They are events which all the AC IV players have to beat together. If you do your share (the first was... .. 20 million? assassinations, your share was 20) you get the specified item.

    They repeat them, though - in case you get the game later or wait for next gen
    Share this post

  3. #3
    Originally Posted by DetroitPlaya Go to original post
    They are events which all the AC IV players have to beat together. If you do your share (the first was... .. 20 million? assassinations, your share was 20) you get the specified item.

    They repeat them, though - in case you get the game later or wait for next gen
    I only got my ps3 version now... where can I see them when they are on? I couldn't find anything in-game
    Share this post

  4. #4
    Originally Posted by Legionario-Cero Go to original post
    I only got my ps3 version now... where can I see them when they are on? I couldn't find anything in-game

    They pop up in the "Initiates" list when you pause
    Share this post

  5. #5
    phoenix-force411's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,518
    They haven't post any new ones yet, and I'm getting impatient.
    Share this post

  6. #6
    Originally Posted by DetroitPlaya Go to original post
    They pop up in the "Initiates" list when you pause
    I don't have any intiiate list when I pause to begin with
    Share this post

  7. #7
    Your activity stream? Where it lists what you did?
    Share this post

  8. #8
    Originally Posted by DetroitPlaya Go to original post
    Your activity stream? Where it lists what you did?
    it supposed to show when I pause the game by pressing the start button?
    Share this post

  9. #9
    Screenshot from random YouTube video:



    It will appear in that list, but as stated, there's no current Community Challenge.
    Share this post

  10. #10
    Does anyone know when the next load of community challenges??? Coz it's pointless having them if you CANT do them.
    Share this post