Thread: Need help in Kingston in AC4 | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Make History Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Need help in Kingston in AC4

So I'm in Kingston, knocking out a bunch of collectables and side stuff, and there's this giant restricted area on the west side of Kingston. In the far north west section of the area, there's what appears to be a villa or mansion or some kind with walls, and a locked gate and there's a view point in there a long with various other collectables. I've just spent the better part of an hour trying to get in and can't figure out how to get in there. I've tried googling and even doing some youtubing and can't find specifically how to get in that area.

So I'm wondering, how the hell do I get in there? Do I have to progress further into the main story to gain access? I only ask so that if I can't get in yet, I don't continue wasting time

For reference, the area I'm seeking is the area in red in the north section, specifically how to get past the walls/locked gate where the collectables are
    Last edited by Black Edge13; 11-22-2013 at 01:46 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

You got it right, you have to just progress in the main story, it'll take you there eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritMuse View Post
    You got it right, you have to just progress in the main story, it'll take you there eventually.
    Gah. Good thing I asked then went about doing other things while I waited for an answer. Thanks for replying. I appreciated. You potentially saved me a lot of time.