Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: AC4BFMP.exe crashes... | Forums

Quote Originally Posted by deadhero04 View Post
    SOLVED IT! first uninstall the game completely .... reinstall again in the default folder(ex. c/program files) and u probaby got an error saying pbsvc error and that might be the cause of the problem . so let it install and download punk buster and install manually from http://websec1.evenbalance.com/downloader/download.php and restart uplay u can then play multiplayer
    Nope. I re-installed it and problem still stands.

me tooo it still crashes, i get blackscreen for both singleplayer and multiplayer
    ubisoft please fix this problem in the next patch

I am only getting black screen on SP

At last, I found what was the reason for the error when starting multiplayer. It turned out that everything was on the text size settings in Windows. When faced 125% multiplayer did not run. When I put 100% by default, multiplayer has started as a good morning! ))

Multiplayer won't even launch, I get crash to desktop immediately after clicking "play multiplayer" in the uplay menu.

EDIT: Validating the game files from uplay fixed the problem.
    Last edited by OmriP; 12-03-2013 at 05:36 PM.

Black screen for me as well, reinstalled and downloaded patch again with no luck

Hey guys, I just want to play MP... I tried every advices what you said, but I still have the same problem I hope that ubi will make some patch for this problem... The game costs some money and it doesn't working

Same here, I don't understand what's the problem. Single player usually works fine but Mp...always black screen =(
    I don't think is a pc problem 'cause I got the minimum requirments...but another person who got black screen has the same graphic card as me :S

I used to play this game's multiplayer mode since bh but now i cant able to play it.

It came out 2 weeks ago but i havent play a single multi game.

Should I say thanks?

From my Skyrim mod experience, I would never dare to change anything in .ini files.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast