Thread: Loot all underwater chests stuck at 49/50 | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

Question Loot all underwater chests stuck at 49/50

already finished main story lane, and current all my sync shows 100%, with all yellow marker locations, all buried chests has digged, I really don't have any idea about where is this last chest can be find, need help.

also i was stuck on 'kill an ememy with every type of weapon 8/9' as well.

need help.

also report an bug about storm, I was battle with chinchorro fort, then there is message about 'online event about royal convoy' came from nowhere can be found that icon on map nor see it on the water, then pirate hunter shows up with storm, and i can't board fort because i was in the storm zone and cannot leave the wheel. So I start fleet, and found storm still follow me no matter how far i went, even water become skyblue it's still shows me that I was in the storm zone.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by bei_esprit View Post
    already finished main story lane, and current all my sync shows 100%, with all yellow marker locations, all buried chests has digged, I really don't have any idea about where is this last chest can be find, need help.

also i was stuck on 'kill an ememy with every type of weapon 8/9' as well.

need help.

also report an bug about storm, I was battle with chinchorro fort, then there is message about 'online event about royal convoy' came from nowhere can be found that icon on map nor see it on the water, then pirate hunter shows up with storm, and i can't board fort because i was in the storm zone and cannot leave the wheel. So I start fleet, and found storm still follow me no matter how far i went, even water become skyblue it's still shows me that I was in the storm zone.
    I'm also stuck on the every weapon type challenge, but I think I can help with the underwater loot. On the first diving bell mission, what I think happened was this. When you got the chest with the medicine, it registered towards the completion of the location, but not towards the challenge. Just go back to that location. I don't remember the name, but its the shipwreck farthest northwest on the world map. Once you take the diving bell down, the chest that had the medicine should be there, unopened like you never got it to begin with. Hope that helps. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by FalsePopularity View Post
    I'm also stuck on the every weapon type challenge, but I think I can help with the underwater loot. On the first diving bell mission, what I think happened was this. When you got the chest with the medicine, it registered towards the completion of the location, but not towards the challenge. Just go back to that location. I don't remember the name, but its the shipwreck farthest northwest on the world map. Once you take the diving bell down, the chest that had the medicine should be there, unopened like you never got it to begin with. Hope that helps. Cheers.
    San Ignacio Wreck... thanks for that - as for the weapons you need to kill with:
    1. Wrist Daggers
    2. Swords (yours)
    3. Sword (singular - stolen)
    4. Pistol (actually I think any gunfire should work... "bullet" may be a better description)
    5. Dagger (thrown)
    6. Musket bayonet (stabby stabby)
    7. Axe (pick up after killing brute)
    8. Rope Dart (hang someone for the quick completion)
    9. Berserk dart (do it early if possible - short timer is helpful... let it time out and they'll die from the poison)

You were on the first google page for finding the last sunken treasure... I'm sure this'll help others.