Thread: Explorer Outfit -- Couple questions | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Make History Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

I wanna see the Armor of altair from acII come back in ac4
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Yeah okay... much better than the default IMO. The default just has WAY too much blue/other colors. The outfit itself is pretty much blue with white sleeves, white highlights, and a white hood. Then you've got the leather vest and armory bits so there's even less visible white.

This one looks mostly like a white outfit with leather armor covering the white torso (at least at a glance it will seem that way), red trimming, a little black. Still not an ideal outfit but then again, I'm just super fond of the all white robes with red touches because, even though it makes no sense to hide in a crowd wearing the most bright white and red outfit... it's just cool. And it's one of the few "sacrifices" to reality I like to willingly make. To me...

Assassin's Creed is:
    -Parkour
    -White and red robes with a beak!
    -Assassinations
    -Assassins vs Templars

Like...this outfit already doesn't have a beak on the hood despite being practically a trademark at this point...I mean, Altair had his iconic hood, Ezio had a similar but more open and wider hood in AC2, in ACB, AND ACR, and even Connor had a beak -- in fact it was probably the largest beak of all the outfits. Even Achilles' hat had a beak and so did Aveline (she also could get a hood with a beak I believe) so it just seems strange for them to get rid of the beaked hood, get rid of the iconic all white outfit with a touch of red, etc. I'm happy the Explorer outfit exists at least as it is DEFINITELY the closest outfit and the one I'll be using. How fast are you able to unlock the outfit? Like I'll probably be buying AC4 sometime next year and I hope to get that outfit ASAP.
    RIP Tom Clancy
    - Perfectionist -
    - Phantom Player -

Check out my art: Facebook | Instagram | DeviantArt | Tumblr
    Forum threads: SC7 Wishlist | Blacklist Checklist

Quote Originally Posted by TokeNUpZ View Post
    I wanna see the Armor of altair from acII come back in ac4
    You know the Armor of Altair was in Brotherhood too right? I liked that outfit too. AC4 DOES have the pirate captain outfit though which is similar so I think that's as close as we'll get to Armor of Altair.

It doesn't have any gold nor is there any Assassin symbol but Edward doesn't have the symbol on his belt anyway as far as I know. But there is black, white, and red and is closer to the outfit than most other "black" AC outfits in the past.
    RIP Tom Clancy
    - Perfectionist -
    - Phantom Player -

Check out my art: Facebook | Instagram | DeviantArt | Tumblr
    Forum threads: SC7 Wishlist | Blacklist Checklist

Cool

Hi guys

Here is the explorer outfit captured from the first Havana demo , it looks the most badass really like it ^^

Quote Originally Posted by prince162010 View Post
    Hi guys

Here is the explorer outfit captured from the first Havana demo , it looks the most badass really like it ^^

It looks good, but I don't really get that tropical feel from it. Also, even though there's technically more white on the tails of the coat, it feels like a darker outfit because there's black instead of baby blue. Think I'll stick to the default outfit.

Strange, I participated in a community event in SP for this outfit and got nothing. What gives?

See me in action by checking out my videos on YouTube. My channel is SharinganRebirth.

Quote Originally Posted by PandaPuff86 View Post
    Strange, I participated in a community event in SP for this outfit and got nothing. What gives?
    Same here, why the hell haven't we got it yet?
    "It's all a matter of perspective. There is no single path through life that's right and fair and does no harm."
    -Benjamin Church

even me can't unlock it .. umm if someone already unlocked it plz send me the save data .. i'm xbox 360 gamer

I think the Governor's outfit (like the Merchant outfit) is the sleekest and most Assassiny of them all. Its a nice shade of blue with the cleanest lines ever. Love that outfit.

I'm Batman

Sig: Jazz117Volkov

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast