Thread: how to unlock trade routes in kenways fleet? | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

how to unlock trade routes in kenways fleet?

specifically the mediteranian one as it holds the last map and abstergo challenge. i am missing i guess the last 3 routs. i havent found anything on the internet on how to unlock them just how toos can somone please tell me how to get this route? what ships do i need? this is gona end up being that last thing stopping me from 100% i found a wiki saying i needed all ships all levels...can someone varify what i need to do, i have a brig, 3 frigits, and 4 man o wars
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I had all man o'wars when I unlocked it, I think I had two power 70's, a few power 66's, and a few 63's. You just have to scroll through each of the missions and look for the pale yellow text at the top of the description that says it will unlock a new city, and try to do every mission that has an exclamation mark to the left of it meaning you haven't done it yet.

I don't think having different types of ships matters as long as the trade route is safe after you've done naval battles for it. Some of the naval battles require at least a couple man o'wars to win.
    Last edited by voyager4023; 11-13-2013 at 08:03 PM.

so is it basically the amount of docks you have with big ships? and do every mission? i think all my routes are mixed some being lvl2, 3, 4 and a couple at 5

You just have to do every mission.