Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How can I find more Metal and Wood? | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Make History Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

How can I find more Metal and Wood?

Hey, I have been playing Black Flag a lot and really have trouble finding Metal and Wood, I look everywhere it can take me almost an hour to find one ship containing around 35 wood and metal, its pretty annoying, where is the best spot to get wood and metal? Thanks :3
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hello look at the south part of the map,cause there you will find also bigger ships and they have also wood and metal hope that helps.

Otherwise try to look at YouTube for it.

Quote Originally Posted by jetlee2777 View Post
    Hello look at the south part of the map,cause there you will find also bigger ships.
    This^

Also use your Spyglass so you can see amount of content the ships have

attacked a frigate in the very south earlier that had 180 metal, thats the most ive seen on a normal random ship
    Me calling isp - hi i have an issue with my router... i dropped it and it smashed into pieces so i need a new one sent
    customer services - hello try turn off the router and back on, what lights are showing
    Me - there is no lights, its broken and in pieces
    CS - so no lights are showing? it could be a power problem, have you checked its plugged in?
    Me - *puts phone down*

Quote Originally Posted by SoullessOnyx View Post
    Hey, I have been playing Black Flag a lot and really have trouble finding Metal and Wood, I look everywhere it can take me almost an hour to find one ship containing around 35 wood and metal, its pretty annoying, where is the best spot to get wood and metal? Thanks :3
    Get into Wanted status. Hunter Brigs are loaded with metal (50-100 usually). Frigates and Man o War can also carry a lot of metal and wood (use your spyglass before engaging them to check their cargo). If your ship isn't capable of taking on Man O War, stick with the Hunter Brigs and do a few plantations/warehouses. Plantations/Warehouses are an easy way (if you play stealthy and are patient) to get all kinds of cargo.

go to the south part of map in medium or hard areas, and frigate or man o wars are your targets, sometimes a brig will appear with a large amount in medium areas, but mostly frig and mano, use spyglass, hunters are usually loaded too

exactly HOW DO YOUGET TO SAIL IN THE LOWER HALF HMMMMMMM? I'm the 1796 most feared pirate BECAUSE I'M STUCK UP HERE IN THE TOP OF THIS FRIGGIN MAP!!! I once held over 100,000 reales. DID I GET TO USE THE WHOLE MAP? NO! DO I HAVE TO HAVE 100% ON ALL 3 SEQUENCES TO MOVE ON? I'VE FOUND ALL THE ANIMUS PIECES AND ALL THE CHESTS ON THE TOP PORTION OF THE MAP. I HARPOONED EVERYTHING INCLUDING THE WHITE WHALE. I HUNTED ALLTHE ANIMALS. MY SHIP IS 90% UPGRADED AND I EVEN TOOK OUT SOME GALLEONS,MAN-OF-WAR , ETC. YET TROUGH ALL THIS MESS I STILL CAN'T USE THE WHOLE MAP.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorcan3 View Post
    exactly HOW DO YOUGET TO SAIL IN THE LOWER HALF HMMMMMMM? I'm the 1796 most feared pirate BECAUSE I'M STUCK UP HERE IN THE TOP OF THIS FRIGGIN MAP!!! I once held over 100,000 reales. DID I GET TO USE THE WHOLE MAP? NO! DO I HAVE TO HAVE 100% ON ALL 3 SEQUENCES TO MOVE ON? I'VE FOUND ALL THE ANIMUS PIECES AND ALL THE CHESTS ON THE TOP PORTION OF THE MAP. I HARPOONED EVERYTHING INCLUDING THE WHITE WHALE. I HUNTED ALLTHE ANIMALS. MY SHIP IS 90% UPGRADED AND I EVEN TOOK OUT SOME GALLEONS,MAN-OF-WAR , ETC. YET TROUGH ALL THIS MESS I STILL CAN'T USE THE WHOLE MAP.
    You must progress through the story to unlock all the parts of the map.

The Safest way to get stuff is by getting warehouse keys and getting the supplies at the warehouse. BTW here is a link to a page that shows the locations of the warehouses http://www.gosunoob.com/ac4-black-fl...cations-guide/ Hope this helped

The Safest way to get stuff is by getting warehouse keys and getting the supplies at the warehouse. BTW here is a link to a page that shows the locations of the warehouses http://www.gosunoob.com/ac4-black-fl...cations-guide/ Hope this helped

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast