Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - Database 98% [List inside which I want to complete] | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Revolution Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity Official E3 2014 Co-op Commented Demo [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity: Introduction to Arno [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity E3 2014 World Premiere Cinematic Trailer [US]

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - Database 98% [List inside which I want to complete]

Greetings!

So while I realise I don't gain anything from 100% the databse, but I want it. However, can't find the last 2%.

I have written down all my entries in the databse in this document [Database], and would appreciate if someone would tell me if they have entries I don't.

I can't seem to gain a Rabbit entry, I have done everything with Kenway's Fleet, etc.. SO no idea where it would be.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

A little update to help you - help me..

I narrowed it down to:

Ships
    Art Collection
    Fauna

Can't be any of the others I have incomplete, as I did everything. Also worth noting, the Art Collection; I bought EVERYTHING.

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitPlaya View Post
    A little update to help you - help me..

I narrowed it down to:

Ships
    Art Collection
    Fauna

Can't be any of the others I have incomplete, as I did everything. Also worth noting, the Art Collection; I bought EVERYTHING.
    There are a lots of other arts/treasures that you can get only by doing missions in Kenway's Fleet! Fauna includes the animals, you have to hunt themdown it isnt enough if you just buy pelts! Ships, you have to destroy all kinds of ships, send them to your fleet or just simply move on with the story/complete contracts and fight against Legendary Ships!

Hope it helps! Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by EVA Spartan 317 View Post
    There are a lots of other arts/treasures that you can get only by doing missions in Kenway's Fleet! Fauna includes the animals, you have to hunt themdown it isnt enough if you just buy pelts! Ships, you have to destroy all kinds of ships, send them to your fleet or just simply move on with the story/complete contracts and fight against Legendary Ships!

Hope it helps! Good luck!
    First posts says I did all in Kenway's Fleet. Fauna; hunted every single one - only entry that won't add is rabbit, but hear other people don't have it either.

And I have everything else 100%. Side activities, side missions, collectibles, and main sequences. Including the Platinum Trophy for it.

So, unless someone can list one entry they have and I don't - there must be some sort of bug.

I have this exact same problem. I carefully checked your entire list and it's identical to mine. I've completed the storyline, 100% synched, upgraded everything, did every fleet mission... all if it. I simply have no idea.

When I first cross-referenced your list, I was missing one Landmark in Havana. I ran around for a bit and it seemed hopeless because I was NEVER notified of any addition/discovery for the database but somehow I must've found it. So basically, we're in the same situation. I do wonder if there are bug issues because of having no rabbit etc. Maybe there are some out of the way landmarks we haven't found?

Quote Originally Posted by Cpt_Ember View Post
    I have this exact same problem. I carefully checked your entire list and it's identical to mine. I've completed the storyline, 100% synched, upgraded everything, did every fleet mission... all if it. I simply have no idea.

When I first cross-referenced your list, I was missing one Landmark in Havana. I ran around for a bit and it seemed hopeless because I was NEVER notified of any addition/discovery for the database but somehow I must've found it. So basically, we're in the same situation. I do wonder if there are bug issues because of having no rabbit etc. Maybe there are some out of the way landmarks we haven't found?
    Well, I suppose I have some running/sailing to do.. But yeah, I'm confident something is bugged

Let us know if you find anything new!

Definitely will!

Time to pet all the animals, walk up to every building ,etc!

Hey, my database is at 99%. I checked to see what you're missing and to try to find what I'm missing and so far I've only found that you're missing the Maid of Amsterdam Sea Shanty. I've also found that I'm missing the Ramparts Landmark in Havanna. I'll try to find it, and let you know if it jumps to 100% but I doubt it.

EDIT: Surprisingly, it did jump to 100% once I found the Ramparts. I think you get the Maid of Amsterdam Sea Shanty by reaching level 3 in Assassin's Creed Initiates and then inputing a code that you should get once you're level 3. Thanks for the list.
    Last edited by Daemon300; 11-16-2013 at 03:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon300 View Post
    Hey, my database is at 99%. I checked to see what you're missing and to try to find what I'm missing and so far I've only found that you're missing the Maid of Amsterdam Sea Shanty. I've also found that I'm missing the Ramparts Landmark in Havanna. I'll try to find it, and let you know if it jumps to 100% but I doubt it.

EDIT: Surprisingly, it did jump to 100% once I found the Ramparts. I think you get the Maid of Amsterdam Sea Shanty by reaching level 3 in Assassin's Creed Initiates and then inputing a code that you should get once you're level 3. Thanks for the list.
    I see Well, I am far beyond level 3, but due to the issues the site has - it resets my score to 500 XP

It would seem odd that it jumps from 98% to 100%, though. I guess that shanty is very important ;P

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast