Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: No Explorer Outfit... | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Season Pass Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-op Heist Mission Commented Demo [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Quote Originally Posted by Auditore8 View Post
    Wait so... I'm getting AC4 on the PS4, and since the PS4 isn't out yet does that mean I won't be able to participate in the challenge?
    Do the community challenges repeat so that we have a chance to do it again?
    Hi,

The challenge may repeat - or - the unlock will, with a different challenge - so please don't worry about missing out!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Shade View Post
    Hi,

The challenge may repeat - or - the unlock will, with a different challenge - so please don't worry about missing out!
    How do I know if a Community Challenge is active?

Stop the off-topic, This is about the Explorer Outfit, that we STILL wrongfully didnt get...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Shade View Post
    Hi,

It's been a week since the challenge ended, which I completed on day one, yet still have no update from support. I have pictures of my TV saying I completed the challenge yet still do not have the outfit unlocked.

i would like to add to this topic that i have been contacting Ubisoft on the support site and they don't reply other then to close the topic which i keep re-opening... and i still have yet to receive the explorer outfit after going above and beyond during the event to help finish the event.... Look I am getting extremely pissed, this is in no way right... I just want what i rightfully deserve why is this issue still not fixed?

Going on three weeks Ubisoft, and this is the ONLY outfit I don't have, which I earned on day one of the challenge.

Not cool.

Even when it ends, is it ever possible to complete it again and still get it, because people hate it when they can't get everything. It's a bit unfair. Well, if they do miss it, can it come in a DLC?

"We've lost some good people. They gave everything to get us here. It's up to us to make it mean something and do them justice. The Collectors, the Reapers--they aren't a threat to us. They're a threat to everything--everyone. Those are the lives we're fighting for. That's the scale. It's been a long journey, and no one's coming out without scars. But it all comes down to this moment. We win or lose it all in the next few minutes. Make me proud. Make yourselves proud."

I really hate to be so blunt but ubisoft you're REALLY pissing me off. With AC3 and all the glitches, is swore off ever buying AC at launch again. I read that Black Flag was basically glitch free so I bought it day one. Well here we are five weeks after launch, I still don't have the community challenge explorer outfit, nor can I 100% the challenges because of this issue.

Don't release your damn games if they don't work properly. Now when in the hell are these bugs going to be fixed?

Still waiting...

Well, I finally turned on my ACBF after about a month to let ubisoft work on some bugs. Colored me surprised, I finally got my notification for completing the challenge and my outfit is indeed unlocked. I would like to personally thank ubisoft for working on this matter and giving me my reward. Now if I could get the 99/100 challenge glitch patched I'm golden (off-topic). I certainly do hope the rest of the community that had this problem gets their outfit.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast