Thread: [XB360]abstergo challenge 'fighter' section 3. disarm and kill 3 agile guards. (ac4)(help) | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Make History Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

abstergo challenge 'fighter' section 3. disarm and kill 3 agile guards. (ac4)(help)

i can't seem to figure out where or what those agile/fast guards are and where to find them. if anyone can help me out on this one, i would very much appreciate it
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

agil guard are the ones who jumpon you when you run

go to nassau walk straight ahead in the street of the beach on the right side you see 2 guards and few steps further roof next building you have a agile guard

and be aware if you need to kill them with there own weapon, you need to trow youre own knif away because you can have only one
    knife in youre invertory other wise he will pick it up again
    Last edited by clearwater007; 11-08-2013 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by clearwater007 View Post
    agil guard are the ones who jumpon you when you run

go to nassau walk straight ahead in the street of the beach on the right side you see 2 guards and few steps further roof next building you have a agile guard

and be aware if you need to kill them with there own weapon, you need to trow youre own knif away because you can have only one
    knife in youre invertory other wise he will pick it up again
    very usefull tip. i will try that emediatly

Does anyone have a better example? I have totally cleared this area, please?

Quote Originally Posted by RemkoX360 View Post
    very usefull tip. i will try that emediatly
    Does anyone have a better example? I have totally cleared this area, please? What they look like? do they wear a hat/cap? What wpn are your referring to? Getting rid of the throwing knife? and use that to kill?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The agiles are the guards who have no hats that wield knives. When fighting them, you cannot hit them unless you break their defense or counterattack.

The throwing knife is one of the tools (accessed by left an right keys) that is used by pressing the triangle key (on PS4). You need to through away your knife before you disarm the agile or you will not keep their knife. Once you take their knife, you need to select the throwing knife from the list and throw it at the guard you took it from to kill him.

I can't take credit for this because I read it here awhile ago but you do not have to discard your throwing knife for this to work. Disarm the agile, throw you existing knife to kill him then simply pick up his knife to restock for the next guy. Reequip the knife when you find another agile and repeat.