Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Zalman Headphones | Forums

I just wanted to ask if any that plays RvS uses these headphones. And also what do u think of them. The reason why i am asking is bcoz my old head set is broken and im looking for a new pair. Not to expensive, these zalman have an excellen price for whats on offer. But, i never buy anything with reading reviews about the product. And the reviews are confusing me. Some websites say they love the product some say they dont. So if peeps here could give me their opinions, that would be great.

THANK U

Notorious

P.S Also does RvS support surround 5.1?
    lol thnx

I just wanted to ask if any that plays RvS uses these headphones. And also what do u think of them. The reason why i am asking is bcoz my old head set is broken and im looking for a new pair. Not to expensive, these zalman have an excellen price for whats on offer. But, i never buy anything with reading reviews about the product. And the reviews are confusing me. Some websites say they love the product some say they dont. So if peeps here could give me their opinions, that would be great.

THANK U

Notorious

P.S Also does RvS support surround 5.1?
    lol thnx

My buddy has them. I used them for abit in Call of Duty. I didn't like them at all. The sound coming from them wasn't very good. I would reconmend saving up and getting the Sennheiser head phones. Way better sound and quality.

i try it by my self but i sell it fast. I prefer the medusa 5.1 headset from speedlink.
    Zalman has no micro and the bass output is bad.

i have a plantronics audio 60 and its pretty nice. Bass gets a little distorted when it goes too low but hey, its only â£20.

"A Man Is Expected To Have Enthusiasms, Enthusiasms, Enthusiasms" Al Capone
    2400+ XP, MSI Delta ILSR mobo, 768 2100 RAM, GF4 Ti4200 128mb, MX510 Mouse, 17" Monitor

ok thnx for the replies... wll they sound like they suck.

''The sound coming from them wasn't very good.''

What do u mean by this spidey? Sorry to ask u this question lol. But can u specify what u mean?

thnx

I have the kinyo 5.1 headphones. I think there great for the price 56.00 $ on newegg.com

Plus you don't have to unplug ur headphones 2 plug your speakers back in.

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduc...401-016&depa=0

i got a sennheiser hd212 pro, very good and cheap

I can place people better than before, but I can't hear as far.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by xSnowmaNx.:
    I can place people better than before, but I can't hear as far.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why can u not hear as far? Is the headphones lacking something? what souncard are u using?

Thnx

P.S. Do all games support 5.1? Does RvS support 5.1?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast