Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: [Uplay_Account]BT Infinity - Uplay Connection Issues | Forums

Hi All

Any update on the BT issue yet????

Hi Pieterig - Most of the issues were resolved for the BT Infinity users, but some were still have issues launching AC3 purchased on Steam etc. Which game are you trying to launch? If your problem persists please contact Support.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Shade View Post
    If you are still having issues and have tried unticking the use proxy setting, please contact support.

www.support.ubi.com
    I've updated my ticket with new problem.
    proxy setting is unticked
    I always end up in empty lobby and waiting forever when friends invite me to join , process fails.
    Check out my rig:
    The Beast

Quote Originally Posted by Ubi-Lhainiev View Post
    Hi Pieterig - Most of the issues were resolved for the BT Infinity users, but some were still have issues launching AC3 purchased on Steam etc. Which game are you trying to launch? If your problem persists please contact Support.
    I was having issues with my games not showing up when running uplay. I haven't tried again for the last 3 days but will check when I get home. It is mainly Blacklist I am running but couldn't connect to Uplay or the websites.

Sorry to hear you are still experiencing issues. For any technical assistance, please contact Support with the links below.

And going forward please follow these steps on how to report a technical issue in the forum - Technical Issues Best Practices - http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...Best-practices!

Hi guys,

I haven't been able to login to Heroes 6 the whole day because of the same issue.
    After trying a ton of other options I found one that got me through uplay and into my game.
    In the settings where you log in to uplay I selected the check box "Always start in offline mode" and it magically logged me into my online profile with my saved game etc.

Hope this helps.

note I tried the tracert as well, same thing. At least I can play now.

Thank you for sharing this with the community Kyle. That is definitely one of the suggestions. However, if you require tech assistance, please dont hesitate to contact Support.

This is happening to me again, first noticed it last night and still this morning. Neither the Uplay client or the http://uplay.ubi.com/ website works for me. Though its fine from work, using a proxy and from my mobile phone via cellular data (though not wifi). Means I can't play any games from Ubi. Two mates who are BT Infinity customers are experiencing the same. All none BT Infinity customers I've spoke to don't seem to be affected. Spoke with BT live chat who assured me that it was Ubi's issue not BT's. I've raised a 'question' with Ubi who I expect to claim the opposite. De ja vu! Back in November, when this happened before, was it determined to be BT's or Ubi's issue?....

I have the same problem bought AC balck flag yesterday installed and problems cant connect in the launcher and cant get onto uplay website to see if its anything else

BT's support page on this matter is here:https://community.bt.com/t5/BT-Infin...se/page/12Just like November, this seems to be widespread.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast