Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: LAS Mastery Resetting Itself | Forums

Rocksmith 2014 Edition - The Smashing Pumpkins' "Cherub Rock"

How Guitar Teachers Can Use Rocksmith 2014 Edition

Rocksmith 2014 Edition -- How It Works -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Rocksmith 60-Day Challenge -- Trevor's Success Story -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

RS Product Manager SquirrellyNinja's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by swiegand View Post
    There is no point in doing that.
    From the PC patch notes:
    "- Mastery Level data loss issues have been addressed"

They exactly know what causes the bug and fixed it for PCs, but for whatever reason they did not provide the fix for 360 and PS3. Maybe MS and Sony want money for submitting a patch or Ubisoft does not have the quality assurance resources to test it (as they didn't test the &%$*/&§ 1.02 patch).
    The aim would be to address the consoles in the next title update for them. It's just a quicker turnaround to implement PC patches and updates.
    Rocksmith 2014 Insider - My Twitter - Ubisoft Support
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Thanks for the hint that there might be an update for consoles at some point in time.
    Being a software engineer myself for a long time I understand development cycles pretty well (although desktop apps, no console games).
    But OTOH I am a user who bought RS the day it has been released, have bought a lot of the DLC for RS and RS2014 and cannot use it since the 1.02 patch has been released (before most LAS levelling issues were w/ multiplayer).
    In the beginning I was pleased how RS has been improved wrt launch time and the simplified user interface (although multiplayer "mastery" bugs were annoying), but since months now it's crap.

Classy! And people wonder why Ubisoft folks don't spend more time here. 'Cause everyone loves the ol', "I'm in a related field, and know for a fact you morons could've done better," compliment.

Well played, sir. Well played.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel_Nirvana View Post
    Classy! And people wonder why Ubisoft folks don't spend more time here. 'Cause everyone loves the ol', "I'm in a related field, and know for a fact you morons could've done better," compliment.

Well played, sir. Well played.
    You don't even understand that.

I certainly don't understand that. I do understand what I said, however. But not what you just said, as it relates to what I just said, because there seems to be no relation.

So many people moan about not getting enough info from Ubisoft on [insert pet issue here], and then they punish anyone who does respond. Then they go back to complaining bitterly about being ignored on [insert pet issue here].

here we go again...

Quote Originally Posted by RSDAVE View Post
    here we go again...
    Here you go

Ah, yes, because whining and throwing a tantrum--and even making up things in order to complain--is perfectly fine, while objecting to that behavior is trolling.

Nope.

Just the fact that the best you can come back with is name-calling should tell you something.

Rs was doing fine for about a week and then I downloaded the aerosmith pack now everything has reset to about ten percent mastery and it isn't increasing. I do cheat and set songs to their max level but its usually because they are easier songs and I can play them fairly well and there is no point in playing arpeggios on anything less than 100%. When I finish playing songs the mastery doesn't stay. Really frustrating guys. I started transcribing the parts to play with Guitar Pro partially because of this.

Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast