Thread: 5.56 carbine | Forums

XyZspineZyX
    Rifleman- 5.56 Carbine with bino or grenades. The 5.56 Carbine is by far my weapon of choice, alas it does not come with sensors. So if you like to carry them the Vz is prime choice.

Support- M249 SAW. An outstanding weapon as far as support goes. They all produce a heavy casualty rate and usually carry loads of ammo. The 249 is light accurate and has a 200 round magazine. Again no sensors.

Sniper- 7.72. 20 round mag., huge stopping power, double zoom. med reticle speed. down fall a really loud bang.
    If you like a silenced rifle the SR25 SD the final kit on Island Thunder. There is not much difference in power between the silenced and unsilenced version of the rifle.
    The both can kill with 1-4 shots. it just depends. For me the silenced version has just slightly less power. Just hit them in the head and your all good anyway.

Demolitions- SA80. by far the best demo weapon. you can choose what ever secondary weapon you want (depending on the mission) and be a complete killer. I wish it was available to the rifleman class.

Mind you these are my favorites, try them out see if you like them. In the end, whatever weapon works for you is the best no matter what it is. I know a guy that carries the silenced mp5 every game and hes a true killer. Find what works for you. If you have something better let me know, I might change up my list.

******Oh yeah this is to you guys at ubi. How about letting us pick our primary and secondary from 2 lists instead of just kits. Maybe just a little customization for the soldiers.
    And for the levels, could you put in a mod that would allow choice of map with options for day/night mission and also a random weather generator or selectable weather generator. it would allow for so much out of the game, especially on Xbox live end. just some thoughts to make Ghost Recon that much better.
    Peace out
    Jedi Redeye
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    Rifleman- 5.56 Carbine with bino or grenades. The 5.56 Carbine is by far my weapon of choice, alas it does not come with sensors. So if you like to carry them the Vz is prime choice.

Support- M249 SAW. An outstanding weapon as far as support goes. They all produce a heavy casualty rate and usually carry loads of ammo. The 249 is light accurate and has a 200 round magazine. Again no sensors.

Sniper- 7.72. 20 round mag., huge stopping power, double zoom. med reticle speed. down fall a really loud bang.
    If you like a silenced rifle the SR25 SD the final kit on Island Thunder. There is not much difference in power between the silenced and unsilenced version of the rifle.
    The both can kill with 1-4 shots. it just depends. For me the silenced version has just slightly less power. Just hit them in the head and your all good anyway.

Demolitions- SA80. by far the best demo weapon. you can choose what ever secondary weapon you want (depending on the mission) and be a complete killer. I wish it was available to the rifleman class.

Mind you these are my favorites, try them out see if you like them. In the end, whatever weapon works for you is the best no matter what it is. I know a guy that carries the silenced mp5 every game and hes a true killer. Find what works for you. If you have something better let me know, I might change up my list.

******Oh yeah this is to you guys at ubi. How about letting us pick our primary and secondary from 2 lists instead of just kits. Maybe just a little customization for the soldiers.
    And for the levels, could you put in a mod that would allow choice of map with options for day/night mission and also a random weather generator or selectable weather generator. it would allow for so much out of the game, especially on Xbox live end. just some thoughts to make Ghost Recon that much better.
    Peace out
    Jedi Redeye
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote