Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Abstergo Challenges - Kill enemies with every type of weapon (9 total) | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Revolution Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity Official E3 2014 Co-op Commented Demo [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity: Introduction to Arno [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity E3 2014 World Premiere Cinematic Trailer [US]

USA - PS3 - Disc
    Lurklord
    Frequency: Continuous
    Occurrence: Has always existed
    Issue: Killing enemies register in the challenge "kill an enemy with every type of weapon". Stuck at 8/9 weapons
    No error Messages.

Throwing my hat in the ring. I haven't tried the Profile fix yet, but believe that you aren't supposed to kill any animals until you get the wrist blades. Waiting for a patch.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

USA - Xbox 360 - Disc
    Scary Ghosty
    Frequency: Continuous
    Occurrence: Has always existed
    Issue: Killing enemies register in the challenge "kill an enemy with every type of weapon". Stuck at 7/9 weapons
    No error Messages.

Deleted profile data didn't work for me. I still have it saying I need one smugglers den (even though I have trophy for visiting every location and have finished the game) and kill enemy with every weapon even though I have done this countless times. The only genuine challenge I need to do is Kenways fleet, even though I think personally that has glitched because the same missions just keep coming back and it doesn't seem to progress! So it should say 99/100. Weird thing is it says 98/100 even though the game thinks there are 3 things left to do...wtf?! Ubisoft please will you patch this?

I have this same issue, this is the only 1 I need to get all 100 complete, kinda frustrating. I spent a ew hours going through all the weapons just to make sure.

•USA, Xbox 360
    •Gamertag: SWT Jammey
    •Frequency: This is the only time
    •Occurrence: Hard to say when it happened but I am stuck at 7 out of 9
    •Describe what the issue you've encountered is: I only have 1 challenge left; the fighter challenge; "kill an enemy with every type of weapon", is stuck at 7out of 9.
    •Help us with more details: no error message occurred just the challenge is glitched

Ubsoft said they are working on a fix for the bug, does that mean the community network is temporarily down because for the past few days I have been unable to find any White Whales, Royal Convoys or Social Chests, also haven't seen any community challenges since the kill 2 million guards one.

Quote Originally Posted by KleinStar Red View Post
    Ubsoft said they are working on a fix for the bug, does that mean the community network is temporarily down because for the past few days I have been unable to find any White Whales, Royal Convoys or Social Chests, also haven't seen any community challenges since the kill 2 million guards one.
    The network should be OK - since the fix will be in a title update - not remote.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Shade View Post
    The network should be OK - since the fix will be in a title update - not remote.
    The the Royal Convoys, White Whales, and Social Chests started spawning again right after I red this lol. Unfortunately I still need to wait for this title update in order complete the 100th challenge = ( Oh well I guess I'll just plunder some more ships in the mean time XD

Hey...
    I have the same issue with the weapons stuck at 7/9. I'm not going to point it out further, since it seems there is already a patch in progress. Thanks for that, Ubisoft!

But since I don't know how often other threads are read, I'd like to say, not only are my Abstergo Challenges stuck at 99/100, but also my database at 99%. It seems I'm missing the entry for Peter Chamberlaine. Don't know, whether I actually got it and it disappeared then again or just never got it at all. I only noticed at the end of the game when the database was stuck at 99%. Replaying the missions of sequence 7 didn't update as well. I already made a bug report via Ubi Support a few days ago, but didn't get an answer yet...

I got that too I only have 99% of the database even though I did everything, weird <_<

Today, at patch 1.02 I thought this problem had been fixed. However, I tried all ways conceivable to kill enemies, but still not have had the update...
    Anyone else having the same problem?

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast