Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: location of Kingston Tavern | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

  1. #1

    location of Kingston Tavern

    The Icon for the Tavern is missing from the mini map, and ive been unable to find it by roaming around the town, any help would be appreciated
    Boycott overly buggy games
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  2. #2
    Member robinthefactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent Running5 View Post
    The Icon for the Tavern is missing from the mini map, and ive been unable to find it by roaming around the town, any help would be appreciated
    I believe it is on the lower left side of Kingston (upper part of the map not the bottom part across the bay), to make things more clearer it is right next to the lower plantation where there is a synchronization point. Hope this helped!
    Gamertag: robinthefactory

    "Make sure you stay in the loop." - Erudito
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  3. #3
    Im sure it will, its a lot more then i had before, thanks
    Boycott overly buggy games
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Hackerspace
    Posts
    43
    try to find it in 623, 172
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by eifere View Post
    try to find it in 623, 172
    the coordinates on ac4 apply to the whole island they dont change as you move around an area, just the world map
    Me calling isp - hi i have an issue with my router... i dropped it and it smashed into pieces so i need a new one sent
    customer services - hello try turn off the router and back on, what lights are showing
    Me - there is no lights, its broken and in pieces
    CS - so no lights are showing? it could be a power problem, have you checked its plugged in?
    Me - *puts phone down*
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  6. #6
    Member BMoattari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Havana, Cuba
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by robinthefactory View Post
    I believe it is on the lower left side of Kingston (upper part of the map not the bottom part across the bay), to make things more clearer it is right next to the lower plantation where there is a synchronization point. Hope this helped!
    Yeah, there's that, and the fact that the tavern is INSIDE a building, as opposed to every other tavern, where it's outside. Hope this helps.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  7. #7

    Name of the building

    Quote Originally Posted by BMoattari View Post
    Yeah, there's that, and the fact that the tavern is INSIDE a building, as opposed to every other tavern, where it's outside. Hope this helps.
    It is named ' Marley brewery' if any is looking for it.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •