Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sequence 8 Memory 2 (Mission Name: Vainglorious Bastards) | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Make History Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Sequence 8 Memory 2 (Mission Name: Vainglorious Bastards)

I am going for the 100% sync of all story missions and I am unable to get the 100% sync on this mission, the game is not registering one of the optional objectives. The objective that I believe to be glitched is "Damage the Royal African Pearl with an upgraded ram." I have a fully upgraded Jackdaw so I know that I have the best ram available, I have also destroyed all of the legendary ships to unlock the ability to do a "super ram".
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I have the same problem as you. Also have all upgrades and beat all the legendary ships. Tried it a dozen times but I've been unable to get the objective done.
    Did you find anything useful since you discovered the glitch?

Exactly the same problem so annoying.This is the last mission i need to do to get 100% sync

I have continued with a 78% save (was 99% dammit) and was able to do it 100% now. My ship now wasn't fully upgraded yet and I didn't get the ram boost for defeatin all legendary ships yet. @ Allum, did you defeat all legendary ships? I think that might be what's causing it.

@ Nick. Yh i have and i have a fully upgraded Jackdaw
    Last edited by Allum_1994; 11-07-2013 at 11:34 PM.

Not sure if it will be off help.

But i was able to do these constraints with a fully upgraded Jackdaw, before defeating all the legendaries and attaining the ram boost.

I'm having the same problem with a fully upgraded ship and all legendary ships defeated.

I as well am having this issue, and after trying multiple times, have had no more success than I did the first time. I tried to bring it up on the report page, but it will not allow me to send in any of my questions. I don"t have another save to load, and I certainly don't want to restart my progress from the beginning. Hopefully there will be an update for this soon, or I may be forced to completely restart,

Having the same problem. Stuck at 99%. I can't submit a bug report, and I can't submit a thread in the bug forums due to a weird glitch, so I figured I'd just bump this thread. Was kind of hoping for it to be fixed in today's Xbox One patch.

Figured i'd bump this topic

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast