Thread: Radeon 64 ddr VIVO | Forums

XyZspineZyX
    I know its not a supported card, i know it dont support vertex/pixel shader... But my card worked very very well with Splinter Cell (no frame lag and good graphics) ... My question is ... is there a way to change something in my settings or any other thing to do to be able to play the game with that graphic card...

I have latest Catalyst driver and latest DirectX ....

I'm well suprise that card dont work with that game... Its the first game i try that dont work with my card... i wont change my card cause of one game but i would enjoy to play it ... If there is absolutly no solution and there will never be a solution "and i mean NEVER" i will return the game to the store
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    I know its not a supported card, i know it dont support vertex/pixel shader... But my card worked very very well with Splinter Cell (no frame lag and good graphics) ... My question is ... is there a way to change something in my settings or any other thing to do to be able to play the game with that graphic card...

I have latest Catalyst driver and latest DirectX ....

I'm well suprise that card dont work with that game... Its the first game i try that dont work with my card... i wont change my card cause of one game but i would enjoy to play it ... If there is absolutly no solution and there will never be a solution "and i mean NEVER" i will return the game to the store
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote