Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The naval contract at Serranilla is missing for Xbox 360, Ubisoft please fix this bug | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Make History Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

They need to fix ALL Assassin Contracts mate... they've all been proven to cause the same issue.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I am actually happy to see threads hijacked with the assassin contract glitch. That is one devastating glitch and I REALLY want to see it fixed.

I hope this helps everybody. I was having the same issue, so I decided to do all Naval Contracts that I had left. I did that, and a notification popped up on my screen informing me that the last contract at Serranilla had been unlocked. You have to complete all of the other contracts to unlock the contract at Serranilla. Hope this helps.

Same here. Golden pistols are nice.

I HAVE THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM. I'm the on the PS3 version and am having the same problem in the exact same fort. Enemy on the top of the stairs and all

Did you finish all the other Naval Contracts?

there is no glitch...as has been said time and time again if you care to read, you do all other navel contracts and you get that one last its called the final contact or something, as for the assassin contracts, the only one ive had an issue with is that one from salt key or whatever its called, it failed and the ship appeared then it vanished and never appeared again, altho i had one where i had to kill brothers, one ran away and i got stuck fighting so i failed it but i fast travelled to a nearby place and it re appeared.....had no other issues though
    Me calling isp - hi i have an issue with my router... i dropped it and it smashed into pieces so i need a new one sent
    customer services - hello try turn off the router and back on, what lights are showing
    Me - there is no lights, its broken and in pieces
    CS - so no lights are showing? it could be a power problem, have you checked its plugged in?
    Me - *puts phone down*

Its not just the Xbox. I have the same issue on PS3.

EDT: ok, Thanks Dragula, I did not realize there was more than one page to this forum.

Having the same problem with this bug as well, thought doing all the other naval contracts would have the last one appear but it's not still and I gotta say it's a let down....... so please fix it!!!!!!!

Hey man, I'm having the exact same issue on my PS4 version of the game. I'm glad I'm not the only one with the same issue hopfully it will be fixed.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast